🔥Blimber Ending🌲

The two were in a forest. "Oh what's this?" Blaze asked and turned to see Timber lying on the ground. She gasped and runs to him, helping him get up. "Timber are you alright?" Blaze asked. "Yeah thanks Blaze" Timber said and they walk through the forest. "It's beautiful" Blaze admired. "Yeah it is... not as beautiful as you though" Timber said. Blaze lightly blushes and looks away. Timber chuckles lightly and they heard an animal crying for help. They ran towards the sound and found a family of squirrels trapped in a hole, only exit is blocked. Blaze gasps and moves the branches out of the way with Timbers help. "Hey it's okay little ones, you're free now" Blaze gently says as she gets out of the way. Timber tosses the branches to the side and out of the way. At first the squirrels were unsure until Timber hands them some acorns. The what seems to be the father picks one up and sniffs it being cautious. He takes the rest and stored them in his cheek pocket. He thanked the two and leaves with his family.

"That worked out" Timber said and they continued their walk. "Yeah I wonder if we would see them again" Blaze mentions. "Hopefully" Timber said and they spotted more animals in danger, helping them and admiring each others kindness. They make it to the end of the forest and Blaze trips over a small pile of sticks. "You okay?" Timber said as he catches her and this is an awkward position. Timbers hands on Blazes back and Blaze in an arch position on the back. They blushed red and Timber quickly puts Blaze back standing. "Sorry, sorry, sorry" he quickly says. "I-it's alright Timber" Blaze said gently and they got closer. Blaze kisses his lips and Timber was surprised but slowly let it happen. They finish and two portals shows up to take them home. "Here" Timber said and gives Blaze a Camp Everfree uniform. "Thank you and here's something for you" Blaze said and gives him a gold crown. "Thanks Blaze" Timber said and Blaze blushes. They go in front of their respective portals. "Goodbye Blaze" Timber said and jumped in. "Until next time my knight" Blaze bows and jumps.