☀️Sunarry Ending🐯

A/N: Some things Larry does in this chapter can be bad news in real life so be careful.

The two were on a rooftop. Not just any rooftop but the one Sunset sang in her music video. "Woah the City is beautiful from up here" Larry said in awe. "Really is" Sunset said and they sat on the edge. Sunset rests her head on Larrys shoulder and he lays his head on hers in response. "Is this.. our final goodbye?" Larry asked. "Seems like it" Sunset responded with a sad tone. Larry notices it and pulls her closer to him. "It feels like yesterday we first met" Sunset continued. "Yeah but look where we are now. We went to Equestria and defeated villains including Soloris" Larry said hoping to cheer her up. "This is our final goodbye" Sunset said and Larry looks away, closing his eyes knowing that it's true. "Don't think about it like goodbye" Larry said. Sunset looks at him in surprise. "This is until next time" Larry finishes and wipes the tears from Sunsets eyes. "You quoted someone" Sunset said. "Can't help it" Larry said and they laughed. "Well at least we can enjoy this sunset" Larry said. Sunset sits up and notices Larrys arm wrapping around her waist. "Both of them" he finishes and Sunset blushes crimson red.

Larry notices and chuckles. "Not funny" Sunset said and Larry laughs even harder. "You look cuter like that" Larry said and Sunset looks into his eyes as Larry blushes just as red as her. 'Did I really just say that?' Larry thought and looked at Sunset again. She was trying to draw her attention to the sunrise that's been there forever. He looks away and Sunset pulls his vest, bringing him into an unexpected kiss. He later relaxes into it. After a bit they pull apart for a breath. "Wow..." Sunset said. Larry slightly smiles and the portal appeared earlier than the others. "Here" Sunset said and gives him a pin that symbolizes her logo. "Same to you" Larry said and gives her a pin symbolizing his logo. They laughed and walked up to the awaiting portal.

"Goodbye Larry the Tiger" Sunset said and jumped into her portal. Larry looks at his final gift from Sunset and smiles. "Goodbye, Sunset Shimmer" he sighed and jumped into his portal home.