💛Flutternite Ending♦️

The two were in a peaceful version of Null Space. "Huh where am I?" Fluttershy asked. "Null Space.. a place.. full of... emptiness. I've been here a couple of times and I can tell you that the only way out is to boost out" Zero said and Fluttershy nods but instead of boosting out they walk through the endless path. "So if there's nothing here.. why do you come here?" Fluttershy asked. "At first Eggman stole a part of the ruby trying to pull the entire thing out of my chest and being weak at that point I had no other choice than to just teleport myself here. I thought he would repair me but he betrayed and nearly killed me" Zero explained sighing in the end. "Trust can be misused and be used for bad intentions" Fluttershy said and Zero nods in agreement. "Which is why we need to be careful with it" Fluttershy said and giggles. Zero laughs along and stops.

"Zero?" Fluttershy asked. "I've just been wondering something. Something that I really want to know since the night that we talked" Zero said and takes his mask off and throws it into the abbys. Fluttershy followed him and he turns to her. "You look.. pretty handsome without the mask" Fluttershy said shyly. "Th-thank you Fluttershy" Zero said and they continued walking through the abyss talking about random stuff and laughing. "Have you considered adopting the chao Sonic and his friends speak of?" Fluttershy asked. "It's most likely going to be a Dark Chao but yeah I've been thinking about it" Zero said. "Alright.. if you guys return eventually then will you let me adopt a chao?" Flutershy asked. "Yeah of course" Zero said and Fluttershy squealed excited to finally see a chao in real life someday.

The two portals shows up and Zero gives Fluttershy a Phantom Ruby prototype. "We could visit each other someday" Zero said and Fluttershy kisses him. When she pulled away Zero was red with no words. "You can have this then" Fluttershy said and hands him a butterfly brooch that looks just like hers. "Really?" Zero asked. "Mhm" Fluttershy nods. He cautiously takes it and smiles brightly. "Thank you so much" he said and pulls her into a hug. "Your welcome" Fluttershy said and they stand in front of their respective portals. "Goodbye Zero" Fluttershy waved. "Goodbye Fluttershy" Zero said and they jumped into the portals together.