Stronger Connections

It's the weekend and Sonic and his friends are helping to clean up the mess. "Sorry about the damages Principal Celestia" Sonic apologized. "It's quite alright Sonic. Stranger things have happened" Principal Celestia said. Sonic nods and gets a mop. "Now that we know the villains are working together should we look for the Chaos Emeralds?" Tails asked. "That seems like the best option only we don't know where they could be in this whole world. Not to mention that they could still be in Mobius or at Equestria for all we know" Amy said. "Got a point there but now that Pinkie has access to Shadows powers she can help by us with splitting into two groups. The girls search one side of Town while we search the other" Tails said. "Since she can also sense Chaos Energy and the others have your powers!" Amy exclaims. Tails nods and they continued cleaning.

Blaze walks up to the two concerned about something. "There's a flaw in your plan Tails" she said. "What do you mean?" Tails asked. The girls have your abilities yes but what if they needed me or Amy?" Blaze asked. "I have an idea how to fix that don't worry" Tails said. After they finished cleaning he and Twilight went to Flash and Timber whom were having a boys day with friends. "Is this safe?" Flash asked. "Please we really need to find the emeralds or we'll never go home" Tails pleaded. "I guess it'll be fun" Timber said. "Flash?" Twilight asked. "Alright fine. Say when" he said and Tails and Twilight smiled in delight. "This afternoon at the field" Tails said. The boys nodded and went back to whatever they were doing. "You sure they can handle it Miles?" Twilight asked. "Definitely" Tails said and they went back.

Field Time
~~~~~~~~~
Flash and Timber went to the Field to be greeted by Amy and Blaze. "Hi boys" they said. "Oh didn't know you were here Amy" Flash said. "Me either" Timber said and the girls giggled. "Come on!" They said and pulled them to where Shadow and Sunset were standing. "Want to help us in a dangerous quest?" Shadow asked. "Sure" the boys said. "Stand over there" Shadow said and holds out the green Chaos Emerald. "Chaos.. control" he said and Flash and Timber looked to see their mobian forms. "Woah" Timber said. "Epic" Flash said. "Your mobian forms boys" Sunset said.

Flash was a blue hedgehog with a light peach muzzle, grey and white boots, and white and red gloves. Timber was a oak green hedgehog with a reddish brown muzzle, green and brown boots, and brown and yellow gloves. Flash is holding a hammer similar to Amy's just different colors while Timber has a flame in his hand. Shadow gives them the powers and explained the deal. The boys agreed. Amy and Blaze cheered. "How do you use the hammer?" Flash asked. "First you need to get it out" Amy said and summoned her hammer. "Where?" He asked. Amy whisper it in his ear and Flash slowly nods. "Don't tell anyone" she said. "You can count on me" Flash said. "Focus on the power and the flame should form on your hand" Blaze said. "Alright" Timber said.

Pinkies POV:
Shadow came back from helping Amy, Blaze, Flash, and Timber. "Hi Shadsy!" I called out. "Hi Pinkie" he replied. "So how'd it went?" I asked. "It went well" he said. "Let's go to Sugarcube Corner! I heard they have a new dessert" I said thinking about the dessert deliciousness. "Alright but let me go to the Bank first" Shadow said. "Why?" I asked. "To figure out if these could be of use" He said and pulled out a gold ring. "Let's ask Rarity!" I said and pulled us around the School looking for Rarity. We found her with Silver at the statue! "Hey Rarity!" I called out. "Yes darling?" She asked. "Shadsy has a question!" I pushed him towards her. "I was curious how much a ring is" he said pulling out the ring. "Oh my.. that's pure gold darling!" Rarity said. "What does that mean?" Shadsy asked. "This worths thousands of dollars" she said. "Thousands!?" I asked, surprised. "How much do you have?" She asked. "A bagful" he answered. "I do too" Silver said and pulled his out. "You'll need to exchange it to a check then if you want go through a process to have it be our currency. Paper bills and metal coins darling" Rarity explained.

Shadows POV:
"This might take a while" I said nervous. "I'll go with you!" Pinkie said. "Same and we can also invite Sonic and Rainbow" Silver said. "Alright then" I said. Rainbow was also surprised and her and Sonic went with us. Everyone at the bank was surprised too. This and what else? If the Chaos Emeralds are real non powerful emeralds they would be worth $15,000? Please that's absurd. Like twenty to thirty probably. "H-here's your checks boys" the attendant said. We said our thanks and leave. "You're rich" Rarity said. "Well don't say it now" Sonic said. "Sorry" Rarity said. "It's fine" he said and we go our separate ways. "Let's go to Sugar Cube Corner!!" Pinkie exclaimed and I giggled. "Alright lead the way" I said and we headed there. "Two milkshakes please" I ordered and we waited. Pinkies impatient.