Villains Plan/Shadsy and Pinks Bonding Time

Mephilies, Eggman, and the rest of the villains are struck with Seelkadooms death. "That pink girl is scary.." Eggman said and some of the villains nods. "So we can't bring him back. Especially since we don't have his body" Eggman said and Mephilies backs it up with his experience. "What do we do now?" Midnight Sparkle asked. "I have to rebuild some badniks but I don't have any of the animals to power them" Eggman sighs. "Your robots don't need to be run by useless critters Eggman" Demon Sunset Shimmer said. "They don't..?" Eggman asked. "That's right. We use the emeralds power. You did say it was unlimited, correct?" Midnight Sparkle pointed out, smiling evily. "That's it!" Eggman said and powers the badniks with the corrupted emerald. Not only are the badniks charged but they're also stronger, faster, and more powerful than they've ever been. "Man this emerald is powerful" Demon Shimmer said amazed. "Right" all the villains said at the same time.

Shadows POV:
That was Pinkies first time in that form so it's expected that she'll be tired out like this. Especially since she just got the power two weeks ago about, so her body will be exhausted. We're lucky she didn't hit her chaos form otherwise this would've been more serious. "Shadow?" Twilight walked in with Fluttershy behind her. "Will Pinkie be alright?" She asked and I have already answered this question. "Like I said she'll be fine just needs lots of rest. We're very lucky she wasn't as mad as she could've become" I said the second part accidentally. "What do you mean?" Fluttershy asked. "If she didn't defeat as much badniks there would've been a slight chance that she would be in her Chaos form. Which once again since her body isn't used to the chaos energy it would've been near death, but since she went to her hero form she should be fine" I said and listened for breathing. Luckily, I heard it. Twilight and Fluttershy shook in horror with the possibility of their friends death. How did I know that? I sensed it. Especially Fluttershy since she also has Chaos powers as a mobian. "Let's leave them alone Fluttershy" Twilight said and Fluttershy nods. They left the us alone.

"I'm sorry Pinkie" I whispered and watched as she breathes with some of the medical stuff around her. Sooner or later I fell asleep on the chair I was sitting on. I dream that I was at Space Colony Ark, walking around until I bumped into her. "Maria..?" I asked. She continued to mind her own business and I saw Pinkie. "Pinkie Pie..?" I asked with hope. "Shadsy?" She asked and turned to me. We ran at each other and hugged. "I'm so glad you're okay!" I yelled and realized we were in our mobian forms. "Of course I'm okay silly!" She said and giggled. We stopped hugging and walked around. "Where are we?" Pinkie asked. "This is Space Colony Ark" I said. "That place you told me about?" Pinkie asked. "Yeah" I said. We entered one of the rooms and there was one of my cherished memories in action. We walked closer and I see other me there. Well, me in the past that is. Pinkie nuged me and I looked at her. "Is that the girl you told me about with you?" She asked. "Maria.. yeah" I answered and we watched the scene go on as it did 50 years ago.

"Hey Shadow. What do you think life is like down there?" Maria asked. Past me looked at her confused. "What do mean?" He asked. "I mean it seems beautiful down there. My grandfather says that I can't go down there, it's too dangerous and all of that. It can't be that dangerous. It looks.. peaceful from up here. Imagine seeing the sky above you instead of below" she said and lightly chuckles. Past me chuckles too. "Are there any windows up on the roofs?" Pinkie asked. "There are but not the roof-roof" I answered since some hallway have a glass up top but you can only see the hallway above it. "Oh okay" Pinkie said and started exploring. I followed her, knowing that she'll get lost from all the hallways looking the same. "This place is awesome!" Pinkie exclaimed jumping. "Yeah it is" I said still going down memory lane. We were having fun until my brain brought us to the event I hated the most. The alarms blared and GUN soldiers shows up. "What's going on!?" Pinkie asked. "My worst nightmare" I answered in fear. I took Pinkies hand and we caught up to me, Maria, and Professor Gerald. We continued to follow me and Maria until the escape pods. We watched as past me was clueless and checked the escape pod. "It seems secure and ready to go" he said and the door closed. "Maria?" He asked and Maria was weakly taking the lever. "What is she doing?" Pinkie asked. I was on the verge of tears watching her. "Shadow please promise me. That you would always help others when they need it. Protect the people down there. I wish I could've gone with you" Maria said. "Maria!!" Past me yelled. I turned away not bearing to watch what happens next. A GUN soldier walked in. "Hey what do you think you're doing!?" He asked. I turned back and watched the current events. "Don't do it" he said. Maria pulled it saying, "Sayanara, Shadow the hedgehog" and the soldier shot her. Maria fell and I ran up to her crying. Since it's a memory I can't do anything. "Is he insane!?" Pinkie asked and I punched the ground. All kinds of emotions rushing through me. Pinkie touched my shoulder and I quickly turned to her, hugging and crying. "Shh. It's okay Shadsy" she said and I continued.

Pinkies POV:
So this is Shadsys memory. I wish I could do something to help but it's the past and you can't change that. "Why does it have to be her?" Shadow asked. "I guess that's how it was. Almost as if she will be with you no matter what happens. You should always be strong. You can use the past as a type of shield, one to protect yourself from what happens in the universe. The.. future that is" I said and surprisingly inspiring. "Thanks Pink" Shadow said. I blushed lightly. "Anytime!" I said and Shadows smile comes on again. I'm fighting to keep that smile and will do whatever it takes to keep it on! How did I get my own thoughts in his dream anyway? I thought that's Sunsets power to see others thoughts.

Shadows dream ends and I have a headache. "Pinkie?" Shadsy asked. "Shadsy?" I asked. He hugged me. "So glad you're okay" he said. "Of course I am silly!" I said and giggled. The others walked in and Shadow lets go. "How are you feeling Pinkie?" Sunset asked. "I'm fine" I said and get a cupcake I was saving in my hair. It's perfectly clean and I ate it! "Mmm. Delicious" I said and we all laughed together. Hope I can keep that bold smile.

Emerald Count:
Heroes: 2
Villains: 1
Lost: 3