Found Another Emerald

Knuckles and Applejack were at the Barn making some apple cider with Applebloom and Big Machintosh. "Almost done y'all" Applejack said and the last bottle was filled. "All done" she said and gets off with Knuckles and Applebloom. "Thanks for helping us with the harvest Knuckles" Applejack thanked. "No problem Applejack. We're friends after all" Knuckles said stretching, and Applejack lightly blushes. "Do ya think that the Master Emerald ya told me bout is okay Knux?" Applejack asked when they head in the house to the house to clean up. "Yeah if all the villains are here then I.. should.. be.. fine" Knuckles said remembering a certain bat. "Rouge" he said, despising the name. "Who?" Applejack asked. "Rouge the bat. She's a treasure hunter who is after my emerald because it's shiny" he explained. "I thought treasure hanters are sapposed to collect ancient treasure not steal tham" Applejack said and drank some pre-made cider. "Yeah" Knuckles agreed. "Ah' know something that'll chare you up Knux" Applejack said and lead him to a tire swing. "Ha.. ha.. very funny" Knuckles said. "A'hm serious. This can help yah destress. It halps me" Applejack said and Knuckles got on. She gently pushes Knuckles and he takes a deep breath.

Knuckles POV:
Applejack was right. It's helping me destress. I actually thought that it was a childish thing to do but it's really relaxing. Wasn't expecting this. Also, something about Applejack. We've been here for weeks and she's so strong and is honest. "Feelin' better?" Applejack asked. "Yeah thanks Applejack" I said in a calming voice. "Aight" she said and sat with me. We smiled at each other and swung slowly.

Third POV:
Meanwhile with Tails and Twilight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are holding a Chaos Emerald and are currently trying to see how they are able to use each other's powers and how powerful is thier limit? "Ready" Tails said and flipped a switch. The emerald starts to electrocute and grow brighter and brighter. "Is this normal Miles?" Twilight yelled. "No something's wrong!" Tails yell responded. The emerald continued and exploded. The experiment was in Twilight's Basement or now was Basement. "That's not good" Twilight said and they crawled out of the hole. "Sorry about the mess Twilight" Tails apologies. "It's alright Miles. Mistakes are made all the time" Twilight responded and they cleaned up in the bathroom. "About the hole though" Twilight said and they heard a door opening. "Oh no..." They said and when they got downstairs. It was Night Light and Twilight Velvet. "What did you kids do?" Night Light asked. "Well you see dad Miles and I were experimenting and it blew up" Twilight said. Tails nodded. "Oh dear our kitchen" Twilight Velvet said and Twilight and Tails sheepishly laughs. "You have a lot of explaining to do" Night scowled.

After explaining the emeralds power and the newfound power each of themselves, and their friends possess the parents are amazed and concerned. "How are you and your friends going to get home Tails?" Twilight Velvet asked. "Well we believe that the best solution is to find the Chaos Emeralds. With their power we might have a chance to transport us home" Tails explained.

With Larry and Sunset
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are at the Park taking a peaceful walk. "I joined in and we defeated the Sirens with our friendship" Sunset said, talking about an adventure. "Wow are they still a threat and out there?" Larry asked. "A threat? No. Out there? Definitely" Sunset said. "Wow that's quite some adventure" Larry said. "Yeah" Sunset said and they sat down on the grass, watching the kids on the playground. "Like half of the villains are defeated and we still don't have all seven of the emeralds. We're never going to get home" Larry sighed. "You will. Just believe in yourself, our friends, each other" Sunset said. Larry smiled and Sunset kissed him on the forehead. He smiled and looks down lightly blushing. "Hey Sunset?" Larry asked. "Yeah?" Sunset said. "I was wondering if you and I could be official" Larry said. "Of course" Sunset said and they kissed. After they continue talking until something happened. A kids toy robot starts going berserk for no reason. "A Chaos Emerald" Larry gasps and they ran towards the out of control toy. Sunset picks it up and Larry gets the rock. "It is a Chaos Emerald" Larry said and executes a Chaos Control with the help of the magic.