A/N Announcement

Alright then first let's do this. If you want to read more Sonic books written by me then go to my profile then click/tap on my books and choose one you want to read. I do not do any other Equestria Girls other than this one but I do have Miraculous Ladybug, Lego Ninjago, and Sanders Sides in the works.

Secondly, I hope you enjoyed this book because I lost motivation of this book after Pinkies *ahem* physical session with Seelkadoom but still worked on finishing it. Sonic and his pals from Mobius are SEGA's and.. Canterlot High and its inhabitants along with Equestria and its inhabitants are Hasbro's. Larry the Tiger is MY OC. If anyone's curious I have different endings depending on ships because if you don't like a certain ship you can skip over the fluff of romance depending on characters and their ships but they still happened.

That is all I hope you all have a wonderful day☀️/night🌝!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Number1KB: I'M NOT TELLING YOU AMY!!😡

Amy: Aw, come on. Can you tell us who our new friends are going to be?

Number1KB: *sighs in frustration* Fine.. especially since I have updated my author description thingy a while ago anyway so it won't make a difference if I do it here.

Everyone Else: Hooray!!

Number1KB: Sonic the Hedgehog, Miraculous Ladybug, Lego Ninjago, and Sanders Sides.

Silver: What are they?

Number1KB: Miraculous Ladybug is a show by Zag team and Thomas Astruc where there are two french teenagers who are secretly superheroes. They get their powers from jewelry called miraculouses hense the name and there's a love square.

Amy: What about Ninjago?

Number1KB: A show created by Lego where there are six ninja. They harness elemental powers and saves their City from things like snakes, skeletons, ect. Thier powers are explained in seasons 4 and 7.

Tails: Sanders Sides?

Number1KB: Imbodiments of a YouTuber named Thomas Sanders. They are the aspects that builds his personality and every video they talk about real issues that can happen with anyone. There are six in total. Logic, Morality, Creativity, Anxiety, Decite, and Creativities brother. No I am not saying their real names right now.

Everyone Else but Shadow: Aww...

Number1KB: YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY EXISTED!!!

Silver: It's pretty mean.

Number1KB: I'll show you the videos with the name reviews *rubs temples*

Shadow: Alright.

Everyone: Bye!!!!