Searching for Chaos Emeralds

After the day of fun our heroes split up and looked for the emeralds. The girls with Flash and Timber on one side of the Town while the Sonic heroes on the other. "Do you sense anything Shadow?" Sonic asked. "Not yet" Shadow respond. Tails is flying above searching but haven't found anything yet. "My tablet doesn't sense anything other than the emerald we have" Tails said. "Are you sure letting the girls look without any of us is a good idea Sonic?" Larry asked. "It's the best thing we can do to find the emeralds faster and even so they can protect themselves" Sonic answered. "If you say so" Larry said still concerned.

Pinkies POV:
We are searching high and low. I don't sense any energy yet but we will find that gem. "Find anything?" Sunset asked. "According to the tablet Miles lend me there doesn't-... hang on" Twilight said. "I sense something and it's not my pinkie sense!" I yelled. "There's a signal nearby" Twilight said. "Well what are we waiting for?" Rainbow said and touches her gem running the way I pointed. We followed her finding a blue gem. "It's gorgeous" Rarity said. "Is this what you are talking about Miles?" Twilight asked and showed the screen to the gem. "That's it! Great job guys" Tails said and I picked it up. Next thing I know I feel my powers charged up! "I recharged!" I exclaimed after Twilight puts the tablet away. "What was that?" Rainbow asked. "Shadsy told me that when I hold a Chaos Emerald my powers charges up! As long as I hold it in my possession my power won't drain!" I said. "Pretty cool" Rainbow said and I jumped in excitement. "Let's look for more!" I said and ran a random direction. "Wait for us Pinkie" I heard Rainbow Dash said.

Shadows POV:
Twilight reported finding another Chaos Emerald. That's now five to go if the villains don't have one already. "Feel anything Shads?" Sonic asked. "No I think we should look at another area" I said and walked another direction. "This City is huge" Blaze comments. "Which is why we need to quicken the pace come on" Sonic said and ran far ahead. "Hey slow down blue hedgehog" I called after him. We finally caught up to Sonic when we got an incoming call from the girls. "Hey just wondering if you found anything yet" Twilight's voice said. "Oh nothing yet but we're trying" Tails said. "We should probably regroup. I can't sense anything" I said stretching. "Absolutely nothing?" Larry asked. "Not anything" I said and got seriously concerned. "Not even the emerald we have" I said scared. "I can't sense anything either!" Pinkie said sounding disappointed. "Let's meet back at Sugar Cube Corner" I heard Sunset said. "Okay" Tails said and we looked for the place.

We finally found it and Sonic paid for our food. "So we now have two Chaos Emeralds" Tails said. "There's seven if them so we need to find at least five more" Amy said. "Not only that but I'm concerned about those bad guys" Timber said. "Seelkadoom and the other villains?" Blaze asked. "Yeah" Flash sighed. "Well we're alert of anything they happen to be doing. Right Tails?" Silver said. "Almost all of them. I can't track Seelkadoom since he's as strong as both Sonic and Shadow combined" Tails said. "How'd it even happen?" Rainbow asked. "Well me and Shadow tried to stop Eggman when he got both of our DNA and created Seelkadoom" Sonic explained. "With Night's help we managed to defeat him but.." I was saying but trailed off. "Yeah anyways, do we have a plan?" Amy said changing the topic. Thank you.

Silver's POV:
Amy came up with a plan and it seems to be worth trying. "Alright let's do this" Sonic said and we paid, leaving the place. "Alright Rarity show me where to go" I said and she nods. "See you guys in a bit" I said, carrying Rarity in my arms. I zoomed around to find nothing. "I think I see something down there darling" Rarity said and I nod going where she pointed. We looked at the area but landed nowhere. "I could have sworn I saw something" Rarity said confused. "It's okay Rarity. It could've been the sun playing tricks with us" I said. "Wait. What's this?" Rarity asked and picked up something. "What is that?" I asked what was in her arms. "Looks like a burnt bracelet of some kind" she said.

I called the others. "Guys me and Rarity found something. Do you happen to know what this is guys?" Silver asked and held up a bracelet of sorts. "It's a used inhibitor ring" Shadow said. "Wait. They can run out?" Sonic asked. "No but this is definitely an inhibitor ring of some kind" Shadow said and the call ends. "Looks like we lost connection" Silver said. "Take it with you and let's keep searching Silver darling" Rarity said. "Okay I'll stash it here. Don't tell anyone it's a secret" I said. "Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye" Rarity said doing some movements. I was confused. "It's a Pinkie promise darling" Rarity said. "Oh alright" I said. "Let's keep searching" she said and we continued the search.

Shadows POV:
How is there an inhibitor ring here!? The only ones should be mine and Pinkies! "You okay Shadsy?" Pinkie asked. "I just don't understand. Why is there an inhibitor ring out here? The only ones should be yours and mines. Could one of my spare ones end up here? No there wasn't any in my bag when we came here. That could mean someone else from our world could have come here but that doesn't make any sense. Only me, Sonic, and Silver are able to use the Chaos powers without needing any help from the emerald. I just don't understand" I said pacing back and forth. "Shadow!!" I heard Pinkie. Oh lost in my thoughts again.

"We will figure this out another time. For now we need to find more emeralds!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Yeah okay Pinks" I said. "Pinks?" she asked. "You gave me a nickname. Why can't I give you one?" I asked. "Okay!" She responded. I put the ring away and me and Pinkie skates to another area of town. "Have I told you about the time where we were casted at a Daring Do movie?" Pinkie asked. "You girls were casted at a movie?" I asked. "Yeah! It was a thanks for returning the relic props that were very important to the movie!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Cool" I said remembering when Sonic told me about Movie Sonic once.

Amy's POV:
So now we have three emeralds. Only four more unless the villains got more. "Oh hi there" a blue and black hedgehog said appearing out of nowhere. "Amy!" I heard Flash said when I was picked up. "Lay your hands off of her!!" I heard and the hedgehog fell down, dropping me. Flash helps me get up. "Thanks Flash" I said. "No prob Amy" he said. I blushed. We heard a growl and I turn around facing Seelkadoom. "You want to do this the hard way then" he said smirking evil like. I summoned my hammer and Flash went to his mobian form, summoning his hammer. "The hard way then" he said.

He ran at us and jumped. Me and Flash avoid the incoming attack and I hit him in the head with my hammer. He got up and backflips before Flash could hit him. Seelkadoom teleports and kicked me to the ground. Flash hits his stomach before Seelkadoom could do anything. I got up with my hammer, Seelkadoom spin dashes towards us but we countered it. He tried it again. Flash placed his hammer towards the ground facing Seelkadoom and I got ready to hit his hammer. Seelkadoom spindashed towards us and I hit Flashs hammer. Flash swung along with me and lets go causing Seelkadoom to fall down. He retreats and we fist bump.

A/N: Alright. In case you're lost here's the Emerald Count!

Heroes: 2
Villains: 1
Lost: 3