Getting ready for Party

Sonic's POV:
Rarity is almost done with the costumes. How did she finish so fast? I have no clue. "Sonic your the fastest thing alive in Mobius right?" Rainbow asked. "That's me" I said, being cocky again. "You. Me. Two laps around the track and we'll see who's fastest" Rainbow challenged. "Sure" I said and some of the others followed. Out on the track Rainbow showed her speed and I showed mine. Her face was priceless and with her I just yawned but glad someone can catch up to me without rocket shoes or being another version of me for once. Starters line. Tails counts us off. "Ready?.. Set?.. Go-woah" Tails yelled and we were off!

Twilight's POV:
The two went so fast that Miles spun and fell dizzy. I ran up to help him, "you alright Miles?". "Yeah I'm fine Twi" he said and I'm glad he's okay. His eyes are cute and.... we weren't paying attention to the race oh no! "Sorry to interrupt but we each did 30 laps and want to know who won" Sonic said. "Sorry we weren't paying attention" Miles said. Sonic nodded, "guess it's a tie for now". Rainbow nodded in agreement and we went back to the others. "Sorry it's hard to keep watch of two speed demons right next to each other guys" Knuckles apologizes. "It's alright Knucks. Like I said, it's nice to see someone else that can go as fast as me" Sonic said and Rainbow gave him a friendly bump on his arm with her elbow. "You are pretty fast blue boy" Rainbow teased and we all laughed.

Sunsets POV:
Larry seems to be upset about something. Concerned, I went up to him as the others left. "You two comin?" Applejack asked. "We'll be there in a few minutes" I responded and now it's just the two of us. "Why didn't you go with the others?" He asked. "The bigger question is, why are you upset? Don't you like it here?" I asked. "It's wonderful but *sigh* it's something that doesn't concern you" he said and I know that face all to well. "What happened?" I asked. He is confused. "I know that look all too well Lar. What happened in the past?" I asked. "H-how?" He asked. "I did something too" I said.

"I might've been a part of nearly destroying thousands of universes around the same video game franchise" he said and does a fake smile. "Wow. I turned into a demon turning this entire School into my own personal army in hopes of concurring a pony world" I said and he was surprised. "I guess we both did something wrong" he said and I smiled. "Well so far I think everyone forgives you" I said and he shook his head slowly. "Only Sonic knows. Everyone else don't and I just don't want anyone to get hurt because of me again" Larry finished and burst into tears as I attempt to comfort him by giving him a hug and a peck. "It'll be okay" I said and petted him. We're both blushing and then headed back to the others.

Raritys POV:
We had a costume fitting. Which I found out that I might need to make some slight changes in coloring. "Not bad" Knuckles said but I disagree. "Not quite. I'll be able to fix it before the party anyway" I said and everyone headed back to the bathrooms to change back. Silver came up to me in his casual clothes and ask if he should try his privately. "Of course darling. Don't want to spoil the surprise for the others" I whispered back and he nodded.

Oh I hope this will be worth it. If they don't like this then-then. I started crying but Silver came to me. "Hey are you alright Rarity?" He asked me. "I'm fine. Just worried about the party. Every time we try to have a School event something goes wrong is all" I sort of lied. "Sorry to ask but like what?" He asked. "At the fall formal Sunset became a demon trying to take over another world with a magical crown, three girls named the sirens hipnotized everyone to their bidding at the battle of the bands, Twilight became a darker version of herself in the Friendship Games trying to understand magic, a girl named Gloriosa turned into a villain trying to protect her camp from being sold off since it's been going down through her generations and we had more run-ins" I explained and Silver seemed surprised.

"Sorry I'm just concerned that magic might do something again" I finished and Silver tilted my head to facing him. "Rarity I'm sure everything will be fine and if it isn't me and the others will be there with you. Along with cool new powers, now let's get ready for the others to come back alright?" He said with his arm on my shoulder. "Alright" I sniffed and give him a peck. He had the cutest light blush and I think I had it too.

Third Person POV:
Everyone came back finding Silver and Rarity blushing, holding hands. "Found it Rarity?" Applejack asked. "Huh?" She asked, confused. "Wow Silv didn't think that you would find someone" Sonic said enthusiastic. Silver giggles lightly and blushed in embarrassment. "Well let's move on and figure out what we're going to do for music" Knuckles said. "Agreed" Fluttershy said quietly and Tails wrapped his arm around her. "Yeah we need something that's unique" Sonic said.

"Before then let's get our instruments warmed up" Rainbow said. "What song then?" Sonic asked. "We could do one of your songs" Larry suggested. Everyone agreed and takes their instruments. "Sorry that you might not have any vocals guys" Twilight apologizes. "It's cool. It's the instruments we're using except for Shadow" Sonic said. "I'll just stand here" Shadow said since he has a microphone. "Please join in the group singing Shadsy?" Pinkie asked. "I don't know the lyrics" Shadow responded. "We'll teach you!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Fine" Shadow said and takes out his microphone. "1.. 2.. 3!" Pinkie counts down start.

Twilight: I used to think that stories were just that. Set in stone, concrete as a fact. It didn't dawn on me, that I could change history.

Sunset: Now I know I'm writing my own song. Fight to the end I want, I'll turn a tragedy.

Twilight and Sunset: Into an epic fantasy.

Everyone: Hey, hey, hey. You can be a hero (hero) too. Oh-oh-oh. Take my hand, I'm here for you. Come away with me, be the legend you are meant to be. You'll always be Everfree! Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah. To be the legend we are made to be. Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah. To be the legend you are meant to be.

Fluttershy: There was a time when fear would hold me down. 'Cause I let it chain me to the ground.

Sonic: Look at me now

Rainbow: I'm soaring high

Sonic and Rainbow: It's never boring in the sky

Applejack: When I know I got friends on my side

Knuckles: Whatever trials, I'll let them take a stride.

Rarity: Together we will shine so bright.

Silver: A raidient brilliance in the night.

Everyone: Hey, hey, hey. You can be a hero (hero) too. Oh-oh-oh. Take my hand, I'm here for you. Come away with me, be the legend you are meant to be. You'll always be Everfree! Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah. To be the legend we are made to be. Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah. To be the legend you are meant to be.

Everyone was Pony and Mobian-upped during that and still confused. "Wait. Why are we getting our mobian features while we play music again?" Silver asked. "I think the equestrian magic we posses might of tapped into your chaos energy inside you and causes you guys to get those features when we all play music together" Sunset theorized. "Maybe" Tails said and Sunset nods. "Guys? The song we were supposed to write?" Fluttershy reminded everyone. "Well it's getting late we'll work on that tomorrow Fluttershy" Sonic said. "Okay" Fluttershy said and they went home. Well, Sonic and Larry went with Rainbow and Sunset, Tails and Amy went with Fluttershy, Blaze and Silver went with Rarity, and Shadow went with Pinkie. All to get rest.