💙Sondash Ending🌈

Sonic and Rainbow Dash are in a track road that's ready for a race. "What happened? Where are we?" Rainbow asked. "I.. don't know but I think the emeralds wants us to have a proper goodbye" Sonic guessed. "Goodbye?" Rainbow questioned. "Yeah this is our goodbye" Sonic said and smiled as he goes to the number 2 marker. "A race huh" Rainbow guessed. "We never settled who's faster Dash" Sonic smirked. "Oh you are on" Rainbow said and goes to the first marker. She powers on her gem while Sonic sends bio electricity through his body. They start the race and after 20 laps it's a tie. The two laughed in joy finding it funny how they'll always tie no matter what strategy each other uses. "Well I guess we're just equal" Rainbow said. "Seems that way" Sonic said and they sat on the benches drinking water. If wondering there were two water bottles next to the track for them. "Well I'm glad we could meet Blue" Rainbow said and looked at the sky. "Same here Colors" Sonic replied. They looked at each other for a second and laughed.

"I really wish we could stay together" Rainbow said. "Same but that's impossible, you have to do your part in your world and I have to do mine" Sonic sighed. Rainbow noticed it and lays her head on Sonics shoulder. Sonic looked at Rainbow surprised and laid his on her. "You have to protect Mobius and I have to protect my world from Equestria Magic being misused" Rainbow said and Sonic smiled sadly. He takes Rainbows hand and uses the other to face him. "I'll never forget you" Sonic said and kissed Rainbow on the lips. Rainbows eyes widened but slowly closed as she returned the favor. Their arms goes around the other and they stayed like that for a while. They needed a break and pulls away blushing. The two looked at each others eyes and smiled. "Here. To remember me by" Sonic said and gives Rainbow a sports pin in a resemblance of his mobian head. "Thank you Sonic" Rainbow hugged him. Sonic hugs her back and Rainbow gives him a gift. "Your turn" she said and it was a rainbow pin with the word awesome on it. "Thank you Rainbow" he said and hugs her again. "Your welcome Sonic" Rainbow said and they smiled.

Two portals open next them and they looked at each other. "See you later pegasus" Sonic said right in front of his portal. "In a while hedgehog" Rainbow said back and they went into the portals. The fantasy they were in disappears and all they can think of was each other. "Until next time Rainbow/Sonic" they whispered and landed on their respective worlds.