Seelkadooms Death Day

The heroes just finished searching the City and are still missing some emeralds. "Well that's the City" Sonic said stretching as everyone regrouped outside the School. "Not only that but School comes back tomorrow and we didn't accomplished much in terms of you know" Fluttershy said. "Yeah the soccer field" Amy said. "Well we can easily fix it now that we have two chaos emeralds" Sonic said. They went to the damaged field and Shadow holds his emerald. Sonic holds his out and they nod. "Chaos Control!" They said and the damage on the field was reversed like nothing happened. The workers were out of mind confused about that. "You're welcome" Sonic and Shadow yelled out at the same time. Rainbow and Pinkie were laughing while the others glared.

Silvers POV:
Oh god. Why...? Just.. why...? Shadow seems to lighten up which is good but getting a bit similar to Sonic. I don't know why but I guess that's what you got when the three of us are altogether. Just pure chaos. "Well we just helped them out" Sonic said as they came back. "I guess so but we shouldn't use our powers that much. Who knows what could happen?" I tried reasoning with them. "Hm.. well you're right on that part" Shadow said. Please listen to me. "But on the other hand" Shadow continued. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. "Sonic. Shadow" Amy said. "Race ya Shads!" Sonic said and sped off. "Hey! I don't even know where's the finish line faker!" Shadow yelled and skated after him. We all sighed.

"Aw, I wanted to join" Pinkie pouted. "I could carry you but we have no clue where they're going" Rainbow said. "Got a point there" I said and ponder. "If I had a guess they're going to Sweet Apple Acres" Amy said in a bored tone. "Where'd you got that idea Amy?" Blaze asked. "Sonic will go to the furthest place that neither of them will get lost at. Which that happens to be the furthest place that we know of that Sonic wants fair. Shadow is following Sonic so he should get the general direction of where Sonic was talking about" Amy said. "Since you used to follow him.. by chance do you know when they will be back?" Tails asked. "Yeah we still have some emeralds to find" Twilight said in agreement. "Precisely one minute assuming they don't run into any supervillains" Amy said. "We're back!" Sonic yelled. "Who won?" Pinkie asked. Sonic and Shadow sweatdrops. "Guys" Rainbow said. "About that.." Sonic said. "Mhm" Rainbow said. "We um.." Sonic said. "*Sigh* we were stopped by the law officer and got a demeurant on the way back" Shadow said holding up two speeding tickets. We held in laughter and winded up chuckling. "It's not funny" Sonic said embarrassed. "Wow" Pinkie said and we stopped laughing.

"Did you try talking to the officer?" I asked. "Yes" they said in unison. "Well okay" I said. "Where else should we look for the emeralds?" Blaze asked. "Ah don't know. We search the entire city y'all" Applejack said. "Does that mean we won't be able to go back home anytime soon?" Amy asked and Flash comforts her. "We don't know about that Amy. All we know is that we need to find the rest of the Chaos Emeralds" Tails clearafies. "Okay.. so what's our next move?" Blaze asked. "Honestly no clue. There's nowhere else to look and I don't see villains showing up anytime soon" Sonic said a little bored. Just then Seelkadoom teleports right in front of them. "We forgot to tell you that we can't jinx things didn't we?" Sunset asked. "Well can't get any worse than him" Knuckles follows. Eggmans robots follow. Rainbow smack her lips open. "Yeah that too" she said and the heroes get into battle positions. "Robots? Go after everyone but my targets" Seelkadoom said and they rolled and flied their way to them. Sonic, Shadow, Rainbow, and Pinkie stand their ground ready for whatever Seelkadoom has ready for them. "Hahaha!! Time for you to end brothers" Seelkadoom said. "Bring it!" Sonic, Shadow, Rainbow, and Pinkie all say at the same time.

Meanwhile, the rest of the team are having difficulties with the robots. Especially since they're regenerating!? "What in tarnation!?" Applejack asked. "Be careful and stand your ground" Amy advised. Knuckles smashes a Motor Bug and Blaze burns a row of Beebots. Applejack uses her gem and picks up the wrecking ball from the machinery as the workers already evacuated. "Hiyah!" She shouts as she throws the ball after detaching it from the machine. The ball hits several badniks at once and Amy smashes others with the help of Flash. Blaze burns the rest with the help of Timber. With the others Sonic spin dashed towards Seelkadoom but he dodged and Sonic accidentally hits Rarity. "Hey!" She yelled. "Sorry" Sonic apologized and helped her finish some badniks. Seelkadoom prepared to shoot Shadow when Pinkie saw this. "No one hurts Shadsy!!" She yelled and defeats all the badniks left, along with becoming Hero Pinkie. "Pinkie" Shadow said in disbelief. "You'll need this" he then yelled tossing a gun he found at the street during their search yesterday. "Thanks!" She yelled and check to see if it's loaded which it is. She then shoots Seelkadoom but Seelkadoom dodges. Shadow knows that Pinkie won't keep that transformation for long and helped. He jumped and roundhouse kicked Seelkadoom and send him tumbling down to the ground. Pinkie dives down and Shadow gets out of the way. Pinkie hollers a battle cry and stabs Seelkadoom straight through the chest with a Chaos Lance. It goes deeper and because logic there's nothing disgusting going on.

Everyone is confused and amazed while Shadow is proud. Pinkie leaves it in there for a good three minutes and takes it out. Seelkadoom takes his final breath and dies. Pinkie takes deep breaths and faints. Immediately, Shadow goes by her side and helps her up. Everyone is concerned. "Don't worry. She's going to be fine, just needs some rest" Shadow said and the others nods and Tails looks at Seelkadooms body. He might be diseased but he held an important clue. One that only Tails and Twilight will understand. On their way back, Metal Sonic had been repaired and was watching them. "New fighting data. Copied" he said.

A/N: Definitely wasn't expecting that huh. Yes Seelkadoom is dead. Pinkie indeed killed him. He won't return, especially since the heroes still has his body and the villains don't know where any of girl's houses are. Man she was savage in this. Alright hope this helps with the story.

No Emerald Count this time.