Chapter 5

Author's Note: Hello Everyone, I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who has been so tuned-in on this story! Don't forget to like and comment! I really enjoy interacting with everyone weather if it is good or bad feedback! (LET ME KNOW WHERE YALL FROM) I'll start, I'm from North Carolina!

#LLKV🤍🕊

Jasmine:

I woke up surrounded by darkness. I sat up in the bed as I pulled a sheet around my body. My legs were sore as if someone had dragged me around. "What the fuck is wrong with you Jasmine?" I asked myself.

"Why do I always allow him get the best of me?" I thought.

I walked towards the bathroom as I ran the water to take a shower.

I pulled out a pair shorts and a white t-shirt from the bathroom closet.

It was fairly empty, which reminded me I had to go shopping tomorrow. " I would drag Leah along with me." I thought to myself.

Slowly, I stepped into the shower as the water ran down my back.

It relaxed every bone in my body for a moment, until I felt the baby push down. I grabbed onto the rail in the shower for support.

I would be eight months tomorrow, but I knew this baby would not allow me to go full term.

I quickly washed my body, and put on my outfit.

My shorts were fairly small as the t-shirt hugged over my round stomach.

I shrugged my shoulders as I placed my hair into a ponytail.

"Forget shopping I need my hair done." I thought.

I walked out  into the bedroom, as I didn't see Von in in the bed anymore.

I slowly rolled my eyes, heading downstairs, ready to give Von another piece of my mind.

Sex doesn't make everything better.

"Von!" I yelled, as I was surrounded by darkness. I didn't even know what time it was, and my kids still weren't here.

"Dumbass" I mumbled.

I headed towards the kitchen, as I turned the light on all I could hear was  a loud ass surprise as everyone popped out.

I jumped back slowly, until I realized who everyone was.

"Why the hell is everyone in the kitchen hiding?" I yelled.

"Nah, why are you wearing those little ass shorts? "
Von asked looking me up and down.

"Damn girl you wake up yelling?" Durk asked.

I shot him a glare, as he looked the other way.

"Von, you must be losing your touch." Roy said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up lil folks."

"Von had this dumb ass idea of throwing you a hood ass baby-shower." Leah said.

I looked at her as if she was joking.

"Seriously?" I asked.

I looked around as banners, food, and cake were around the kitchen.

Our family and close friends stood around happily.

"Von had never done anything like this for me." I thought to myself

He made hating him hard sometimes.

"Thank you baby." I said to Von

He pulled me closer before kissing my lips. I heard a flash from a camera.

"My favorite couple" Nicki said before putting her phone away.

"Now if you try and play my girl again for some hoe, we coming for you." She said with a straight face.

Von, rolled his eyes; Ya'll know this my baby. Von said. Get your girl Durk.

No, she's right Dayvon; His mom said.

"Mamma, Lisa!" I screamed before hugging her. I kissed Liberty on her cheek as she was sat her on grandma hip.

She was my favorite person. It was aways easy to talk to her especially when my mom passed away.

"Damn, the women in our life always on our back gang." Von said loudly.

Somebody has too, Leah said.

"Now let's party."

When my baby momma has this baby we going all out for girls night. Leah said.

"We already got it planned" Brittany said happily.

Von rolled his eyes; "don't be having Leah, Nicki, and especially Jasmine out here on no hoe shit."
He said as he looked Brittany's way.

"Only hoe in here is your bitch ass. Brittany said.

Why yo ugly ass even in my house? Von said.

"Ya'll doing way too much." Brittany chill out on my man. I said.

She was my friend, but I couldn't be having none of that. It was my job to handle him.

"Von, you need to chill out too." I was more irritated than need be.

"Whatever, everybody enjoy yourself."

I spent a lot of money on this shit. Turn the music up. Von said.

Everybody was able to drink but me.

Of course Von had go live. 

I swear it was like his second home.

It felt good to be back around with people I trusted and love.

I was more happy to be surrounded by love ones I would slide for any day.

"Twin get offline, you know the opps stay watching." Durk said.

You know if they find out the shit we doing we going straight to the feds.

We all laughed, as our older OG's didn't find it funny. Lisa shot Von a wired look, as I told him to get off.

Our house would be full tonight as I knew nobody would be leaving until the morning.