Chapter 59

- Hi again. Please vote for this chapter and leave a comment. Sorry about the errors, ill go back and edit soon. 

Jas POV: 

"Damn Nicki, that fucking hurts"  I yelled as I pulled my face away from the warm towel. 

"I bet it does" That shit looks like it hurts,  she said in a steady voice. 

"What was his hoe ass even thinking?" she questioned. 

"I've seen him do a lot of thing's but never in that manner with you" she added. 

I only nodded my head in agreement, as I tried to apply more makeup over the bruise under my eye. 

"You should leave his ass" Nicki blurted out. 

"I should" I said in a low voice. 

Nicki occasionally stared at me in curiosity as I packed a few more bags. I put sunglasses on mainly to avoid eye contact. 

"New York shouldn't be that bad" Nicki mentioned. 

I assume she only wanted to break the thick fog that was looming over the room. Most of that steaming from my own emotions. 

"Yeah, maybe not, but New York wasn't in the plans when I dropped the kids off this morning" I said. 

We were suppose to spend this school break as a family, I thought. A family that seemed to become so distance in the last year. 

"Yeah, but I'm sure the mood will change when they see their grandma" Nicki said. 

I nodded in agreement as I took the last bag to the door. 

"As long as we can avoid Sam for a few weeks, everything should be ok" Nicki mumbled. 

"I honestly forgot about Sam." It's been so long. 

Nick glanced at me, as she placed the bags in the trunk. 

"I'm sure she hasn't forgotten about you." Last I heard she's still telling everyone that you took Von from her. 

I rolled my eyes as I shut the car door, "At this point she can have him" I said. 

Nicki laugh as she put her seatbelt on, grabbing her phone out her bag. 

"Smile" she said as she snapped a picture of us. 

"I'm not in the mood for smiling" I said. 

I checked the baby one last time, before pulling out the driveway. He was fast asleep, and wouldn't remember anything that happened in the last few hours. 

"But you still look like a bad bitch" She added. 

My phone started to buzz a few moments later, as Nicki tagged me in the picture. 

"For the love of New York! with my bestie ... #EverydayIsVacySession" She wrote in the post. 

"Girl, if you don't take that ugly ass picture down" I said with a laugh. 

I look like a hot mess with these sunglass on and my hair in a messy bun, I said. 

"Looks fine to me" She mumbled. Plus these comments are in agreement. 

I shook my head, not wanting to push the topic. 

We were now at the kids school, as we waited for them to come out. 

"Hey ma, what's up auntie" Angelo said as he shut the car door. 

"Hey honey"  "where is August and Liberty?" I asked.