Chapter 23

Author's note: Hey yall! 🥰  I'm upset because I left my water cup at work

#LLKV 💙🕊

Von's POV:

"Bro you sure that bitch ass Nigga Cam could have pull something off like that ? Muwop asked.

I glanced at him. "Bro that's what I'm telling you ." I said irritated. It had already been two days and I was still wasting time .

That's why I told you to bring me with you to Atlanta this time. Muwop said.

"I wouldn't had let none of that shit go down ." You know I always got you and big sis.

What you trying to say ? Roy said.

I'm saying that only you wasn't enough. Durk and Von too important. They shouldn't be dealing with shit like this. He added.

My mind thought back to durk. As soon as he woke up he wanted out of the hospital. That Nigga broke himself out the hospital trying to get back to Chicago with me. Now he was all in pain and shit .

"Get back gang" really been lacking for this shit to happen. And we still don't know we're this Nigga at l. Roy said.

"Oh he definitely somewhere close." I said.

My phone buzzed from an unknown number as it showed a picture of Jasmine.

My heart was racing as I looked at her face all bruised up. She was only wearing her under clothes.

"Only 3 hours to have 80 million in cash. Meet me at this location in 3 hours from this message.

I threw my phone across the room out of anger. "Fuck!" I yelled, as I hit my hand into the wall.

As Roy picked up my phone looking over the message.

"This Nigga dead." He said in a deep tone l.

The door bust open as Brittany stormed in "what the Fuck is this Von?" She said showing me the picture I already had seen.

"Get that shit out my face ." I yelled at her.
Load the Fuck up! I yelled toward Muwop and Roy.

"They Quickly ran out giving orders.

Brittany was still standing in the same spot.

What the Fuck you still standing here for? I asked.

I knew she didn't like me. Shit I didn't care.

"Just clam your ass down and clear your head." We don't need you doing anything else stupid. She said.

I quickly looked up from my hand which was now dripping in blood.

What? I asked unsure. That was about the nicest thing she had ever said to me.

"You heard what I said . She said

She placed a cold rag on my hand "Get your fucking head together before you do something else that's dumb." She said .

I decided not to reply to her comments like I normally would.

"You know you're not the only one who needs her." Brittany said.

I never said I was . I said as I pulled my hand away.

All I'm saying is don't do anything stupid when you get there they will cost her . She said .

"She won't forgive me for this shit." I mumbled.

No, Not at first but soon enough. Brittany said.

"Don't even worry about that right now." It doesn't matter if she doesn't.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she pulled me into a hug. My body was stuck for a moment as I caught my surprise. I didn't hug her back for a moment until I thought about how happy Jas would be if she was us hugging instead of fussing. She was the only reason we never really killed each other.

I was the first one to pull back as she still had her arms around me .

"You good?" I asked her softly.

Before I knew it she kissed my lips momentarily until I pulled back and her arms drop from around me

I looked at her confused.

Yo, let's go. Roy said as he opened the door , before I could say anything to Brittany .

He was definitely more on edge like me . Him and Jasmine were almost like best friends who always joked around .

Brittany walked out past Roy.

I glanced at her. "What the Fuck was that?" I thought to myself.

What the Fuck she kiss me for? I wondered .

Jasmine would kill both of us if she ever found out.

Yo? Let's go . Roy said.

I grabbed my gun as I walked out .

The ride over wasn't long and I was ready to kill anything I saw.

Whats the plan? Memo asked?

"Them niggas gone be lacking." Roy said.

I know this because I had some of the guys to ride out here before we came.

"Shit, then we just walking in that bitch then." Muwop said.

"Let's not forget what we here for." I reminded them.

Nobody gets in our out unless it's up.

Eight of us are going in, while ten of us will be posted up outside.

Leave nobody alive expect that bitch ass Nigga Cam.  I said.

They all nodded as we pulled up.

My heart was racing as I was a little bit high and tipsy but I was focused because it was in me.

Just like Roy had said nobody was watching the outside as we pulled up.

I hugged my pole right ready to let it blow on anybody.

We creeped slowly inside as we walked up on a few niggas.

We didn't let them have a chance to pull anything down as we blew them down.

I stated to hear footsteps as gunshots followed behind them.

I reached a door which was locked as I pointed my gun at the locked.

It flew off as I opened the door.

"Jasmine are you okay?" I heard someone scream.

A young girl was tied up to a pole and her face looked smoother once she saw me.

I didn't say anything as I show Jasmine laying on the floor with only her bra and underwear on.

I ran towards her and laid her in my lap as she was unconscious.

Her arms and legs were all bruised up as her face was covered in dry blood .

My blood was boiling as I took my jacket off wrapping it around her before anyone could see her like this .

"Yo Boss Roy got him." Nick said as he walked him.

He only glanced at Jasmine once before he looked the other way.

My eyed probably looked like a demon ready to hunt anyone who came into sight.

I only nodded. "Help Shawty and bring her back to the house." I said as I walked out with Jasmine in my arms towards the car.

This was just a war that was getting started in my mind.