Chapter 68

----> Okay, give me props! I've been doing good updating. 

Jasmine's POV: 

"This house is freaking amazing, did you see the pool that was on the second level of the house?' Nicki asked. 

I was not too fond of traveling; I knew I would hate this trip even more. I nodded and smiled brightly; "yeah this place is dope Nic!" 

I didn't want my spoiled mood to ruin her happiness, so I just followed along with her. 

She glanced at me, trying to pinpoint my true feelings, but that opportunity was cut short, as I twirled around to give the kitchen another glance. 

The kitchen was an open layout, with grand countertops, like the one's in my house. 

"How many rooms does this house have?" I asked. 

"sixteen rooms, and eighteen bathrooms"  she mumbled. 

My eyes winded and I turned to face her--- "bitch, no way" I said. 

"How much?" I demanded. 

She smirked, "For me to know and you to never find out---" Besides don't worry about it.

"But Nicki--" I started to protest, but she stopped me. 

"Jas, don't worry about it," She said. 

"Besides, ion wanna be hearing what you and Von might be doing" 

Her eyebrows squeezed together as she took a deep look at me, "Never pick up the phone like that again" She said laughing. 

I rolled my eyes before sitting on the counter, "Don't even have to worry about that" I mumbled.

Taking in a deep breath, I closed my eyes trying to prevent the tears from falling.  

"What's wrong Jas?" She asked. 

I only shook my head, not trusting my voice to carry me. 

Her hands touched my shoulder gently before she rubbed my back. 

"Don't even worry about them girl, they could never compare to you" She whispered. 

"They only want what you have" she added. 

Truly, I didn't care about that, "It's not even that, they were given every reason to feel that way, especially Asia" I mumbled. 

"What's wrong with Jas?" Leah asked walking into the kitchen. 

Truthly, she already knew and sat in silence with us. 

Sometimes, it felt like when one of us hurt we all felt the pain.

"How about we all go take a nap and then get dressed with each other in the glam room for dinner?" Leah said.  

We all agreed to meet at 6, so that would give us a few hours to nap. 

"What are ya'll doing?" I heard Von ask from behind us. 

I wiped my face once more before jumping off the counter. 

He was holding King in his arms, while Liberty stood next to him, falling asleep. 

No one spoke a word to him, as I just grabbed King out of arms, and Libeirty by the hand declaring it to be nap time. 

Not once did I follow his hard glance, only making my way to the bedroom. 

The kid's rooms were connected to ours, as August took the room next door to ours. 

It didn't take long for the younger two to fall asleep, and I was glad for once. 

Gently shutting the door, I lean my head against the door before pulling my hair out of the ponytail. 

I traded my airport outfit for a long T-shirt. 

The door opened and quickly shut behind, as Von appeared into sight. 

I rolled my eyes, as I pulled the shirt over my head. 

Without looking I could hear him approaching near me. 

His hand reached out for my arm, but I turned my body around heading towards the bed. 

He reached again, this time grabbing my arm and pulling my body towards him. 

"What is it?" I mumbled. 

"You tell me?" he said. 

Touch by touch his hand rubbed my back gently, it was easy to get lost in the moment. 

My feet left the ground and I was placed onto the bed being wrapped into his embrace. 

"I'm serious Jas, you have nothing to worry about" He mumbled into my hair. 

A chill ran through my body, as I heard those words before. 

"If it means that much we can head back home tonight" He added. 

My eyes now met his, trying to find the joke in the statement. 

"But you have a show in two days," I said. 

"And I also have a family that needs me," he said. 

Both of his hands touched my face pulling me closer to him.

"I love you, and only you" He whispered. 

"Nothing or no one can make me feel differently about that, I'm sorry for the mistakes I have made in the past, but I assure you those mistakes will stay in the past." u

This moment felt different than others, and I only nodded my head in agreement. 

Actions would need to be as loud as the statements. 

His lips brushed against mine momentarily, "now take a nap" he said. 

-- Short chapter, but the next one will have added drama! 

Should Jas believe what Von is saying?