Chapter 14

Author's Note: Are y'all still rocking with this story? Let me know! I still haven't forgotten about that other special chapter.

#LLKV 🤍🐐

Von's POV:

This was the happiest I had ever been. Having my family around me, making money, and having other people enjoy what I do. It couldn't get no better than this, especially where I come from.

Gang was turnt up the whole night. It was a little after 3 am once we left the club for the night. I held Jasmine's hand as we all walked out the club together.

"Jasmine, can we please get a picture with you?" Two girls asked as we walked towards the door.

Normally, I would ignore all them hoes, but my movement was stopped in place as she stopped.

I sucked my teeth, as she glanced at me.

Von, here take this picture for them. She said.

They stood quietly waiting for my answer. Although Jasmine waisted no time as she took the phone from the girl and placed it in mine.

I snapped the picture, handing it back to the girl as I took Jasmine's hand walking away again.

"Tag me in it, I'll reshare it." She yelled as we walked away.

You druk? I asked her?

She laughed. I'm good.

We jumped inside the truck where everyone was waiting.

Man, what took y'all so long gang? Roy asked as he pulled off.

Jasmine ass. I said as I looked at her.

She looked good as fuck, as she sat next to me. I pulled her into my lap. She playfully rolled her eyes "I was fine right there." She said.

I know. I replied.

Nicki passed her a shot of Hennessy. "Damn haven't y'all been drinking enough tonight?" Durk said.

Mind your business. Nicki said.

He looked towards her, as she sat next to him. "You are my business." He said.

Floks, don't y'all start that I said laughing.

Durk sat back in the seat. I glanced over towards Brittany who was laid back on Memo and talking to Leah.

He was looking over at us until his eyes met mine. He quickly looked away.

Ya'll get the fuck out the car. Chef Polo waiting on us. Roy said.

Polo? Jasmine said happily as she jumped out the car.

We sat in front of her favorite restaurant. I convinced him to stay open a little longer for us.

What's up gang? I said to Polo as I handed in a bag of money.

Von! my guy. I didn't know y'all were brining the ladies tonight. I got to tell the hoes to leave now.

Jasmine looked back, as he laughed. "Stop gang before you have me in the dog house." I said.

As I walked toward the back everyone was already eating.

Y'all some rude asses. I said .

No one said anything as I sat down.

Jasmine was now drinking some wine .

I shook my head . " you gone mess around and be sick as fuck in the morning." I said .

Although I couldn't talk because I was feeling good .

So? She said as she kissed my lips.
I pulled her face back towards mine, kissing her again. "Damn, don't have another baby yet." Kayla said .

What's up Tommy? I heard Durk say as I looked up .
Jacob walked behind him looking straight in my direction before he looked at Jasmine.

He walked towards her . "Why didn't you tell me you were home?" He asked as he stood in front of her .

She glanced up at him. "You never called or came back so I assumed you didn't care." She said ate her food .

Or you just don't want me to know where you stay? He said .

Why you tripping? She asked as she threw her fork down.

"Don't say anything Von." I reminded myself.

Because you still with this dude who almost got you killed . I told you to leave his ass alone .

I'm not 12 Jacob. And maybe my enemy is deeper than blood than I think. She said .

Everyone stopped talking .

What the fuck is that suppose to mean? He asked.

What's your problem with him anyway? You have been good before you even got out .

I'll let that slide since you have been drinking . Look at you . Out here half dressed, when you need to be at home .

He pulled on her arm as I stood up .

That's enough, JB. You taking it a little too far gang . I said .

He looked at me before he smirked .

Or what ? He asked .

JB chill out . Brittany said .

Shut yo hoe ass up. He said.

He let Jasmine go as he kept him eyes locked with mine .

I guess you have made your choice . Jacob said to Brittany.

What choice ? She asked.

To start a war that I will have to finish .

What the Fuck you talking about bro? Durk asked.

I guess it's better to let everyone know now .

When you were 16 I told Dane he could have you if his lawyer was able to get 10 years taken off my sentence and that I would be good when I came home.

Nigga what ? I asked.

I know you not talking about that bitch ass Nigga Dane? I asked.

That's who I'm talking about . He said.

That day you were suppose to die. He said looking at me .

But you're always so careless, my sister was put in harms way . He said .

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill him right now . Roy said.

Because we in public? Nicki said softly .

Don't worry about it . When y'all dead he getting what he wants . He might even take yo seeds in and raise them as his own .

He walked away .

JB next time I see you , it won't be on no more friendly shit .

If it's a war you want then it's what you will get . Don't ever let me or gang see you lacking on this side again. I said.

He smirked as he walked out.

Ain't no peace when someone threatens my family .