Chapter 69

Von's POV:

I hated coming to fancy restaurants, "gang they don't even make fried chicken here" I mumbled.

I closed the menu pushing it back towards the middle of the table.

"Yo, Duke flick this picture for me real quick gang," I said.

I can't lie, I got that on, it's only right I flex a little bit.

"Gang, you ugly as hell," Duke said laughing.

I raised my eyebrows, "Why are you worried about what another nigga looks like?" I asked.

"What's going with ya'll?" Durk asked looking in between us.

"Aint shit" I mumbled.

"All I'm saying is this goofy be pulling the baddest hoe " Just trying to see why; Duke said.

"Gang, why are you worried about what another man does?" Durk said.

I looked up from my phone waiting to see what his answer would be.

"There ya'll go trying to double team a nigga" He mumbled.

Duke rubbed his hands together, "I see how the money is flowing in."

I shook my head, "This man has been acting mad weird since coming home.

"All I'm saying is you have a beautiful woman, no need to step all out-- I know I wouldn't " Duke mumbled.

"Bro?" Durk said in a warning tone.

I just shook my head, I always knew this nigga had a thing for Jas when we were younger, but damn" I thought.

The air was thick as I pulled another puff of the weed. "What's good ya'll?" Asia said walking through the door with her friends.

Duke was the only one to speak, Durk and I just kept a light conversation going about our shoe tomorrow night.

"Von?" Asian said.

"What?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"I was looking at my worst fucking mistake," I thought.

"Never mind" She mumbled as she sat next to Duke.

"Where is everybody else at A.K? I asked the driver.

He wore a black suit with a headpiece connected to his head.

"In the other car sir" Something about they couldn't all ride together.

I nodded my head. "Of course!"

"But you stay with that group from now on, that's what I'm paying you for," I said.

He nodded in agreement, before turning around to go wait outside the door.

A few minutes later, Nicki, Leah, with Jasmine all walked in laughing.