Extra Chapter

Authors Note: okay ! I'm doing it anyway because someone asked me too! Leave me a comment if you like it!

- LLKV 🤍🐐

It's been eight months? Brittany asked in her high pitched voice.

Jasmine nodded her head slowly.

"Oh bitch, he definitely getting it from somewhere else."

Shut up Brittany, just because you fuck every guy you basically meet doesn't mean Jasmine has too. Nicki said. That's why you're not with anyone seriously.

Brittany glanced at Nicki; "I'm just saying, how is she dating one of the most known dudes in Chicago and hasn't had sex with him? He must still be dealing with his ex.

Jasmine was only half listening until she heard the word ex.

What ? She questioned.

Nicki rolled her eyes as she rapped her arm about Jasmine. "Girl don't listen to her."

Just ask Leah, that's her brother. If anyone knows anything it's her. Brittany said.

"Leah, doesn't know anything." Besides we don't even live together. We only have the same dad . Besides I don't even like his ex .

Leah seemed to be living on the edge since this morning as she zoned out of their conversation once more .

Jasmine let Brittany's words reply in her mind again causing her to tell helpless. She knew Von had an ex girlfriend, one who despised her.

What if he did still has feeling for her? Jasmine thought to herself.

Her heart dipped below her stomach as they entered the cafeteria.

Jasmine didn't want to eat today as she just followed the rest of girls through the line as she forced her mind to come up with different possible thoughts.

All of them sat at their normal table in the back of the cafeteria.

Jasmine sat quietly playing with her hair as she tried to make herself listen to the conversation around the table.

"When y'all gone stop messing with them lame ass niggas and come and get what y'all been missing?" Jasmine heard a voice say as she quickly lifted her head up.

Jasmine rolled her eyes when she realized it was Elijah and his crew.

"Boy, get your ass away from this table" Nicki said in a deadly tone .

Oh this the one with the attitude. " We can fix that" one dude who stood beside him said.

Nah, seriously if they walk in and see y'all over here it's gone be some real problems. Leah said annoyed.

"Let me guess you fearing for your bother life?" He asked Leah.

Jasmine kept out the conversation until Elijah's eyes met with hers.

"I like this one" He said in a soft voice.

He glanced at Jasmine as if he were undressing her .

"Yo, we gotta problem?" Jasmine heard Von say from behind.

Elijah turned around as he faced Von.

Nah, just too many Niggas acting like they really gang. He said.

"Then stop pretending." Durk said in a low tone .

Don't worry , we will see each other again. Elijah said.

"Yeah, don't be tripping over your own feet either when you see me ." Von said as they walked away l

He sat next to Jasmine as she didn't really acknowledge his presence.