Chapter 33

#LLKV. 💙🕊

Von's POV :

"Yeah, It's 100,000 in the duffel bag for you with a little something extra for you." I said towards the real estate agent.

He nodded his head as left the keys and paperwork on the kitchen table .

Just forward me the paperwork when this Mrs. Sign her name to the documents. I hope she loves the new house .

I nodded my head.

Sorry about the confusion early. I heard him say towards Raven.

"No problem." She said as she smiled.

Her long brown hair laid softly down her back as she looked towards me.

"Maybe I shouldn't have brought her but I needed a female opinion and I knew Nicki or Leah wouldn't be able to hold it in for long.

"This house is beautiful." I know she will love it. Raven said.

Shit, she better. I thought to myself.

It was over 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, movie theater, custom kids playroom, and a pool.

"I'm sure she will." I said.

I don't think she likes me much though. She said.

I know she doesn't. I said laughing.

"Don't try to fit in with them." It won't work.

Besides we friends . I added.

A few years ago I wanted us to be more than that.

"Remember when you and Durk use to take all those trips to Florida.

Yeah, I remember. That's when me and Jas was going through a hard time in our relationship. We found comfort in each other but that's all it was at that time. I thought we were pass that? I asked.

If you're going to be doing that than maybe it's best if we're not friends if you can't handle it. I added.

"Don't do that Von." I wasn't meaning it in that type of way .

Besides I told you I moved on. She said .

Cool. I said.

You should bring your son by next week. I'm going to throw a party for my son birthday . I said .

She nodded her head; I'll make sure we bring the kids .

I glanced at her as she smiled brightly.

My phone started to beep as I Received a message.

Text Message:

Muwop: we got the drop, gang gone take care of the shit for you .

Me: Bet.

End of Messages

You have a good career going and nice family why are you still going hard in the streets? She asked me.

"It's never a end in the streets." I said honestly.

Shit only thing I can do is slow up and keep my family safe. At least that's what I'm trying to do. I said .

My opps never want to see me happy and I don't want this shit for them either . I added .

She glanced at me as she grabbed my hands. " Just remember to always stay safe. She kissed my cheek as she left out the side door.

I shook my head "I hope I'm not getting myself into no shit" I thought to myself.

This house was in the deeper side of Chicago as I smiled a little. I always wanted to buy a new house for the family but never thought it would be under these conditions.

I jumped inside the car as I headed towards to studio. I needed to talk to Jasmine but decided she needed a little more time to herself. Part of me never wanted this situation to happen between me and JB . I always hated him for how he treated Jas but I allowed myself to trust him because I loved her and he was one of the OG's but now I couldn't turn back and would make him suffer for how he has treated her.

I walked inside the studio as Durk sat inside the booth.

"Where your bitch ass been?" He asked as walked out .

Handling grown man things . I said.

"I've been teaching you well then." He said

Shut yo hoe ass up . I said laughing.

I bought a new house . I said .

"Without Jasmine ?" You know you don't know what to look for . He said shocked .

Nah folks that's why I took Raven with me. I said honestly.

Gang you stupid. Don't tell everyone else that. He said.

Bitch shut up. We cool that's it . I said.

The way you were all over ole girl you better not let me see your ass on the news saying that you dead. You know Nicki ass crazy. I said.

He nodded his head. "You know it's never nothing like that with me." It's just good to catch up with her though. He said.

I nodded my head.

When did JB bitch ass start rapping ? I heard he hanging with those dudes from 63rd. That shit that happened in the club last night has the streets hot and we need to lay low. We can't be running into no trouble. Not right now. Durk said.

I shook my head. "I know gang." I've done enough time behind a cell and that shit will eat your ass alive if you let it.

That shit was my past and I wanted to keep it that way. I thought to myself.

But I knew we weren't going out like no bitches because I was a street Nigga before this rap shit ever made me.

Author's Note: I know this was a short chapter but shit Von better be careful before he find himself in some more drama.