Chapter 58

- Please don't hate me. I know it has been a long time since this story has been updated but I am back with one. I'm looking forward to wrapping this book up in four or five more chapters. Thank you guys for all the love you have give this story!

- I also have a new book up called "When we fall in Love" (Ann-Marie x Trey Traylor ) Please check it out  :) 

"It's been four hours " Nicki said. 

"She's good" Von said. 

I felt a warm hand touch my forehead, but my eyes fluttered open when I heard a baby cry. 

My heart jumped around momentarily as I glanced around the room. Even in that moment all eyes were on me, while I only searched for one pair of eyes. 

"Is he alright?" I asked breathless. 

Nicki held him tightly towards her chest as I reached out for him. 

"Good as always" Von and Nicki said simultaneously 

Where was he? --- "What happened?" I asked. 

"Nothing has happened yet, and that's the fucking issue gang" Durk said. 

He started to paste around the room more aggressively, mumbling words to Von. 

"They just left the baby in the front yard; untouched of course" Nicki said shaking her head. 

I reached my arms out for him, as she placed the baby in my arms. He smiled slightly, as I rubbed his head. 

"Why yo dumb ass always have to be friendly with every nigga?" Von screamed in my face. 

He stood only a few inches away from my face, as I looked at him with a questionable look. 

"What are you even talking about?" I asked confused. 

"Then it just had to be this opp ass hoe" He yelled. 

"Relex bro" Durk said. 

"We both know this shit doesn't have anything to do with her." "It's some shit that should have been handled a long time ago." Durk mumbled. 

My eyes still glanced around the room, as I tried to fill in the missing pieces to the conversation that was happening. 

"What the fuck are ya'll even talking about?" Nicki asked. 

--"Nothing" They both stuttered. 

"Both of y'all get the fuck out, we need to have a talk" Von yelled. 

My body tensed at the sound of his voice. 

"Boy, this is my house" At least you could ask nicely, Nicki said on the way out. 

So-- when were you going to tell me about this fucking dinner date, and invite over to the house with this nigga? Von question. 

"Von, why the fuck would I invite someone else over to the house?" I questioned back. 

"So you don't deny the date at the restaurant?" He screamed. 

Out here moving like you a hoe, with my opps? He yelled in my face.  

"I'm sending you and the kids out to New York for a few weeks to say with my mom until shit cools down around here" He added.

My skin was boiling with heat, as I tried to control my tears. 

"Hoe?" I yelled. 

My foot tapped against the floor heavily, as I stared at him in disbelief. 

"If anyone has been a hoe in this relationship, it would be your dumb ass" I yelled. 

 Your'e always walking around, acting like I can read your mind. Acting like I'm suppose to remember who you have beef with our not. 

I stood up searching the room for the car seat. It was still in the middle of the floor, as I picked it up. 

As I finished strapping the baby inside, Von grabbed my forearm tightly. 

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" He asked. 

As I tried to loosen the grip, he pulled back tighter. 

"Let me go" I yelled. 

"Say that shit that you just said" He mumbled towards my ear. 

"If you didn't spend so much time in the streets trying to make enemies and fucking hoes, you could do a better job at protecting this family that you help create." 

"It's not always on me, I've never fucked around on you, I could but I don't. It's not like their not lined up waiting for me to give the word;  but I'm always the target point in these fucking wars that has nothing to do with me. Playing these stupid games with you!" 

The words slipped out of my mouth faster than I wanted. 

A burning sting came across my face, as I fell back onto the couch. Blood leaked from my nose as I held my face in disbelief. He hit me. 

"Fuck! I'm sorry baby." "I blacked out for a moment, I didn't mean it." He said. 

He reached for my face, as I pulled away from him. 

Never once had he laid a hand on me. We had never argued to that point before. 

Another tear dropped from my face, as I tried to control my breathing. 

" I didn't' mean it." He said. Just say something please. 

His words started to become a distant memory, I couldn't think straight... I didn't have the courage to look at him. Everything that we had, felt gone in that moment. 

He sat there for an hour trying to plead with me, but I had no strength to give in. 

The door closed forcibly behind him, as he walked out. 

"Jas?" Nicki said as she walked in slowly. 

She didn't need to ask what happened, and I didn't feel the need to explain. 

Her warm embrace was enough for me to let my body relax. 

- What was  Von thinking?  Do you guys think this relationship is coming to an end?