Chapter 16

Author's Note: So most of my extra chapters are when they were like teenagers. Would y'all like me continue with the extra chapters or do you think it should be a separate book? Let me know in the comments PLEASE!

#LLKV 💙🕊

Jasmine's POV:

My eyes opened widely as I tried to adjust to the new sunlight peeping through the window.

As I tried to move out the bed strong arms wrapped around me.

"Where you going?" Von asked in a sleepy tone .

I'm going to take a shower because the kids should be here soon. I said happily.

It's only like 10 in the morning . They aren't going to be back until 2 today . He said as he placed his head in the side of my neck .

It's already noon. I said with a laugh.

He slowly sat up looking at the clock, before laying back down.

"Durk came over last night when you were sleeping." He said .

I glanced at him . It wasn't even last night . It was like 4 in the morning when we got home.

Yeah, it was like 6 when I got done with you. He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes, anyways what were you two doing?

Just hashing some shit out with the gang. He said .

Oh, was the only thing I said as I remembered everything that was happening was because of me.

People possibly were going to die because of me .

All because my brother hated Von. He would rather see me suffer . I always knew he and Von weren't the closest friends but we were from the same parts of Chicago so the respect was always mutual. But this time my brother stepped out of line and it wasn't any coming back from that.

"Don't think about it." I always got you even if I'm here or not . Von said

I'm good . I said honestly.

The rest of the year was about to get crazy and I had to be ready.
____________________________________

Bro why are y'all always at my house ? I asked as I walked downstairs.

Because we really family like that like that . Roy said .

I laughed "you right" .

"Can you go grab my phone?" Von asked Liberty as he was holding King. She glanced at him for a moment . "Grab it " Hurry up .

She took off running towards the phone which was by the front door.

"Why you live Von? " I asked.

Because they love me . He said .

Liberty dropped the phone off in my lap.

"Lil folks I told you to bring me the phone ." Von said .

Boy hush, the price just went up because I'm on here .

Who on there? Nicki asked me.

Come and look. I said .

I know for sure I get more hearts than Von . I said.

Live comments :

britt05: Jasmine you so fine 😍
Jasonfrmtheo: what's good sis!
Williamdagoat: Just got on a drop on this flexing nigga.
__Tyrese: Thats you Von? 👀 She fine but tell Durk don't leave me around his girl🥶
_Shy2x: jass 😍😍😍😍😍 Nicki 💕💕💕💕 baby Liberty so pretty 😘
king_vonfanpage: Only The Family heavy in the live 💙
TJdabest: Tell V.Roy to drop some music
__JJ05: Jasmine bad asf 😳🥰
Ashley__: Jasmine alright 🥴🥴🥴 but Von can get it 🥰
____________________________________

All I see is some hating hoes, thirsty niggas, and some day ones . Nicki said.

I laughed, as Von took the phone out my hand.

"Y'all thank she bad?" Von asked as he put the camera on me.
"Von stop." I said.
Y'all gotta go get through me if y'all want her and ima shooter . He said.
YALL see my boys tho gang? Von said into the camera.
August and  King we're laying on the couch as Von had two stacks of money beside them. "So when you grow up you like, when I was little  I been having shit, my daddy gave me a lot of money and shit." He said.
August laughed as he played with the money .

I rolled my eyes, as I walked inside the kitchen with Nicki.

Have you talked to Brittany? I asked.
Girl nah, you know she probably out here hot with it.

I shook my head. Part of me wanted her to slow down with this shit she was doing but I know talking to her was like talking to a wall.

She always felt as she was missing something that we had.

The rest of the day is as filled with family as we talked, watched movies, and ate. It felt like old times only now we weren't teenagers and had kids.

Dark hours were upon us, but I knew it wasn't anything we weren't use to. We would do anything for each other no matter what . That's what really made us family.

Authors Note: I know this was a short chapter but we getting into some more drama coming up! Stay tuned. I want to give shoutouts to hearteataa  and Maisah3 They are like my day ones and alerts supporting this story hard ! Thank you !