Chapter 31

Author's Note: Hey yall! I'm going to start working on book 2 soon! Would y'all be able to read this and that book at the same time? Or should I just wait? I think this book will have about 13 chapters leaving it open for a part 2!

LLKV💙🕊 BTW it's LIT because we hit 10k thank y'all

Jasmine's POV:

Bitch, I thought my life was crazy back home but Memphis has nothing on Chicago. Shay said as I sat down.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Y'all really grew up here?" She asked as she looked around the table.

Nicki and Leah sat looking at her with a shocked face expression.

Girl yeah, but when we were growing up it was crazy. Leah said .

I nodded my head in agreement.

Where are the kids ? Shay asked .

I dropped them off at the airport this morning with their grandma. They are going to Miami for a little vacation. I said happily.

I was happy I was able to send them away for a while. I thought to myself.

Yes, I love y'all momma. Nicki said.

"Bitch don't start." You only happy because she took your kids . Leah said .

I laughed. I don't have time for y'all. I thought to myself.

Where Dayvon big headed ass at? Leah asked .

"Still sleeping." I said .

I'm guessing y'all made up? She added .

"They probably did more than that ." I heard Nicki mumble.

Don't start. I glanced at her.

That was some fucked up shit your friend tried to do though. Shay said.

I only nodded my head not waiting to continue with that conversation.

"Brittany was dead to me" and that's all I needed to know.

The wind blew a little as we were sitting outside.

"May I start you off with some drinks." A tall dark skin woman said as she approached our table.

"Just some water." I said.

She nodded her head as I could see Nicki glancing at me .

What? I asked.

What you trying to tell us? You pregnant or something?" She asked.

"Hell no!" I yelled.

I wasn't having anyone kids. I thought to myself.

Well Bring us the strongest drink you all have to offer. Nicki said.

"We have a lot going on at the moment." She said.

The waitress walked away as she nodded her head.

"I know that's not who the Fuck I think it is." Leah yelled.

My head popped in the direction where she was looking.

"The devil is a fucking lie." Nicki said .

Brittany was standing on the opposite side of the street with Tina, Renae, and Tia. The same birch's we had problems with and hung around my brother.

My blood was boiling as I watched her.

"I'll kill this bitch right now." Nicki said as she reached for her purse.

"Girl chill out." We in public I said.

Her eyes locked with ours as she reached the other side of the street.

My heart felt cold with no type of emotions as I looked at her.

I had forgiven her for a lot of things but this one was unforgivable.

"Well well look of here." What do we have here? Renae said as she approached her.

She was dressed in a red fitted dress with red heels. "Still can't dress." I thought to myself .

"I see why Brittany finally left y'all in the dirt ." What do y'all really have going on for yourself ? Tia asked .

Rather be doing what I'm doing now than sleeping with dudes for money . Who you with now ? Leah asked .

"Maybe your brother." Sorry . She said as she glanced at me .

"Y'all chill out ." Brittany said as she steeped towards the front of them .

Is this bitch still wearing our friendship necklace? Nicki asked .

She had it under a diamond chain that she was wearing like the three other hoes she was with .

"Take that shit off now." Leah said.

You don't deserve to wear that shit after what you done to her . And now you hanging with this dumb ass bitches who Niggas almost got us killed . She added.

I hadn't seen her get heated in a long time as I grabbed her shoulder .

"At least they treat me like an equal in their group." Brittany yelled.

Is this what this is about? I yelled.

Why are you always acting like a little ass girl Brittany? How long have we been riding by your side? I asked.

You turned you back on us for some fake ass love story with my brother and these bitches? How could you do that? I've always been there for you Brittany . Out of all people I thought you would understand. Even with all he has done, you still chose to pick the fame over family? That's the real hurtful Shìt. I said .

He doesn't care about you . Neither of them do. What have they done for you? She asked.

More than you have in this moment. You're to dumb to realize that my brother is only using you. I said.

You were like a sister to me and now you're dead to me. I said to her.

"Fine if that's how it has to be." Brittany said .

"Give me that fucking chain." Nicki said as she pulled it from her neck.

I tried to hold my laugh in as Brittany looked as she was ready to fight but went against it .

"You know this is not what you want ." Now walk away and the next time we meet and you walk up like you want to start something it's on sight. Nicki said.

She glanced around the table.

"It doesn't matter." Y'all already seem to have replaced me .

That's your problem. You think someone is always out to get you when you really snaked us out.

"Just leave Brittany and don't look back." I said.

She walked away as I looked in the opposite direction.

I still loved her but I could never forgive her. I thought to myself.

Author's Note: No lie I had a dream about Muwop and was writing a story about him . What do y'all think? Anyway check out my new story called "Behind the Scene."