Chapter 40

Author's Note: okay! So truth is I haven't finished editing, but I was like "why make them wait for a new chapter?" Happy Friday!
Thank you for 19k

#LLKV💙🕊

Jasmine's POV:

"Girl, you were really serious about coming to Atlanta." Shay  said as we stepped inside the airport.

I only nodded my head as I pushed myself through the airport.

"Y'all stand right here until I get the car." Muwop said as we stood outside in front of the airport.

"Hurry up." Nicki said.

"I can't believe I let y'all talk me into coming down here, when I suppose to have kept y'all in Chicago." He said.

"They should be the least of your worries." Nicki said.

"Besides, we didn't ask you to come." I said.

"Fuck no" I wasn't about to hearing gang and them yelling about why I let y'all come down here by yourselves.

"If you don't go get the car, you won't have to worry about them, because you will be dealing with me." Leah said.

He raised an eyebrow up, as he looked back and forth between us. "All y'all crazy as hell." He said as he walked away.

"Shay you still know what hotel they at right?" I asked. 

"Hell yeah." I turned on my brothers location before he left. She said.

"What the Fuck did Von do to you Jas?" I've never seen you act like this before. Leah asked.

Just know, if I saw who I thought I saw in the background yesterday y'all gone need to get me out of jail. I said.

"Trust me baby, money ain't the issue." It just depends the type of chargers you will be facing. Leah said.

"Well I already know I'm going down for manslaughter, if I see anything out the way. Nicki said.

Girl, shut your crazy ass up. I said laughing.

"Y'all get in the car before somebody come through snatching y'all up." Muwop said as he pulled up in a hellcat.

"No need to worry, I keep the glock on me." Nicki said pulling it halfway out her purse.

"Bitch, how did you get on the plane with that?" I asked softly.

"Don't worry about all of that." Just know I got it like that. Just get your ass in the car. She said pushing me forward.

I jumped in the front seat as Muwop finished putting our bags in the back.

"Y'all don't want stop and get any food first?" He asked as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Hell no!" And you better not  had told them we were coming. I said.

Jas, you know if you go looking for shit then you will find it. He said as she shot a glance at me.

"What you trying to say?" I asked.

"He doing some shit he should be?" I added.

"What's wrong with y'all females?" He said in a mumble.

I'm just saying, you know they hang around a lot of single niggas and y'all know how that shit might look when y'all go storming in. He said.

"Well I don't give a Fuck!" We making shit jump when we rush through. Nicki said.

"Damn, we really going to jail then." Leah said.

"At least we gone ride or die together." I said laughing.