Chapter 21

#LLKV 🥶💙🕊🐐

Von's POV:

What you mean you can't find her? I asked Roy annoyed.

" I mean like she not here." In the hospital or back at the hotel. He said.

Well where the fuck she at? I asked as I grabbed my shoulder.

"Gang how am I suppose to know?" Besides why the Fuck would she be here the way y'all flipped out on her? He said with a straight face .

I glanced back at him. "Yeah that was just in the heat of the moment ." I said.

Yeah, that shit was too heated. Bro you didn't even bother to ask her if she was good. Just started jumping down his throat which really put us in an exposed situation. Roy said.

I love you with every bone in my body but you gotta start thinking a little harder before you act.

I only nodded my head. He was right about everything. I was hot headed as fuck and Jasmine was always too nice . Always finishing a way to see the good in people. Part of me was grateful for that because their would be no us if she didn't .

Her friends and everyone else who comes into close contact with her were jealous of that . We all come from the same hood but somehow she is able to keep that part of herself.

Hand me my phone. Let me call my momma to see if she's there. I said.

Roy glanced at me. I called her like an hour ago and she wasn't there.

Just hand me the phone . I said again .

He placed the phone in my hand as I called my mother . My heart was beating a little faster as it rung a few more times.

Hello? Dayvon is that you ? She asked as I could hear the panic in her voice .

Is Jas there ? I asked cutting straight to the point .

No. She isn't here . Why would she be here if she's suppose to be there with you? She asked .

It's a long story ma . I said .

"Yeah, I know about it because it's all over social media." Von when are you going to start using the brain that God gave you before you act?" I told you guys that steeping outside of Chicago wasn't a good thing to do.

The bigger threat is always outside of your home walls. She said.

Then you start flipping out on Jasmine over your bullshit emotions. I swear sometimes you act like your dad. She added.

Ma, don't compare me to him. I didn't call you for all of this. Only to ask a question.

Well Von if she isn't here or there with you then where the fuck is she? She asked.

"Yo what the Fuck?" Roy said in a surprised tone.

Ma, I'll call you back. I said as I hung up the phone .

What? I said towards Roy.

What the fuck is this? Brittany said as she bust through the door .

What the fuck are y'all taking about? I said again.

My phone buzzed again as I glanced down.

Text Message:

Unknown: I got your bitch as girlfriend. How long was it going to take you to figure that out? Your homie might not be down yet but I know all of y'all gone be laying dead next to each other soon. Meet me in Chicago. Maybe she will be alive then. - Cam.
End of Message

What the fuck! I yelled out loud.

I grabbed my shirt as my shoulder was still in pain.

Roy walked behind me with no questions.

"Sir, you're not well yet to leave" a nurse yelled behind me.

"Von what are you going to do about this?" Jasmine asked.

What the fuck  you think I'm going to do? I asked.

Nicki sat in the hallway with tears in her eyes.

Brittany looked in between the both of us.

"This is both on y'all." If y'all wouldn't had been jumping down her throat about this dumb shit she wouldn't be in this situation. Brittany yelled.

"Don't tell me no shit I don't know. I yelled.

If you didn't fuck with half of the Niggas in Chicago nobody wouldn't even know who she was.

"Brittany looked at me confused." Who I fuck ain't got shit to do with her. Nigga everybody know your hoe ass so why wouldn't they know her?

Yo, we don't have time for this shut ." Roy yelled in between us .

Let's go. He said pulling my arm.

"Damn watch how you grab my shit ." I said .

Roy and I jumped in the car as I tried to get my anger under control.

What's the plan gang? Roy asked.

You know what we have to do . It's time to get the get back gang into full action. I said honestly.

Author's Note : sorry this is a short chapter! I've been super busy but wanted to put a chapter out ! Leave a comment .