Chapter 20

Long Live V. Roy 💙🕊🐐

Jasmine's POV:

"See why you always gotta do stupid shit?" I yelled towards Von as I wrapped a shirt around his arm.

What the Fuck you mean? He asked me in pain, as I applied more pressure to his arm.

Durk? I heard Nicki scream.

I looked back as I saw Durk laid on a he ground in a pool of blood.

"What the Fuck?" I screamed.

Is he alive? I heard Von scream as I walked near him.

He had a shot toward his chest, as Nicki screamed again.

I touched his chest trying to apply pressure to it as he opened his eyes .

"What the fuck" that shit hurt like a bitch. He said .

"He's loosing too much blood . We have to take him now . I yelled .

"Fuck it " Roy out there in the car . Von said as he helped Durk to his feet .

Nicki stilled seemed to be in distress. "Pull that shit together " Leah yelled at her .

The car ride was full of yelling, as my heart was racing .

"Why the fuck did I even come back to Atlanta?" I screamed at myself. Nothing good ever happens to me.

Just hold on D. I said.

I could tell that breathing was becoming harder for him to do.

"Hurry up" he doesn't looking good. Nicki yelled at Roy.

We almost there. He yelled back.

I looked towards Von who seemed to not be worried about anything. On the inside I knew he was hurting. I also knew nothing about this was his fault. We were all set up. Somebody wanted us unlimited and I knew that someone was my brother.

The car came to a stop as Nicki jumped out first rushing inside for some help.

Von took Durk out the backseat with help form Roy.

A bed with nurse were waiting for them as they laid him down.

Nicki went back to hold his hand tightly before having to let go for a while as they prepared him for surgery.

Normally I they had the pleasure taking care of me. This time it was my turn.

"Sir we need to look at your." I heard a nurse yell.

"I said I'm good." Just make sure my brother is good. That's all. I heard Von yell.

"Just let them look at it Von." I said towards him.

"You know what I don't even wanna talk to you right now Jasmine." Get the Fuck out my face.

What are you talking about? I asked.

All this shit . First you lie to me and then you try to cover up for this lame ass Nigga? What the Fuck is wrong with you? All this shit dumb. Just let me bed Jasmine. I got a lot of shit to figure out.

I glanced at him as he lashed out on me. Tears threatening to fall as I tuned around.

Jas, he doesn't mean it. Roy said from behind me.

I didn't dare turn around.

I walked near Brittany and Nicki as Nicki looked at me with a killer expression.

"All of this is on you Jas" she said.

What? I asked.

Shit is always happening because of you. It's the reason why Durk is now laying in a hospital bed fighting for his life.

That's enough Nicki, Leah said. You don't mean that. We the reason why were in this position. Our lifestyle and jealousy. Don't put all the blame on her.

No, Fuck that. This is on her . She said again .

That's how you really feel? I asked her.

Part of me wanted to believe it . Everything that's going on is because of me. This war with my brother. This drama in Atlanta. I felt like a bomb waiting to be set off.

I'm done with all this shit .

What shit ? I asked as tears were falling down again.

This shit with you Jasmine . It's just too much right now . I've always been the one to cover up for you. Sparing your feelings but now it might be causing me my family . Just leave me alone.

Nicki that's enough. We know what type of life these guys live. That's not on Jasmine. You're just hurt right now. Stop saying stupid shit that you can't take back. Brittany said.

I won't need to take it back because I mean it. Nicki said.

My heart hurt. Nicki was one of my best friends and it cut even deeper. Part of me only wanted to believe that she was just hurting but her words cut deeper than anything.

"Fine then." I said in a low tone before walking off.

Jas? I heard Leah calling from behind me .

Some of the most important people in my life had made it clear about how I truly made them feel . It hurt worst than anything.

My tears were making it harder for me to see as I looked down at my hands that were still covered in blood as I walked through the hallways of the hospital to find an exist.

I felt some wrap their arms around my waist and placing something over my mouth.

As I started to kick someone grab my legs as my bag fell onto the ground .

"Stop putting up a fight" someone whispered into my ear.

"You should have known I wasn't going to let you go that easily." He whispered into my ear before I blacked out .

Author's Note : why the FUCK are they flexing on Jas so hard? Who do YALL think took her? We got up our GANG because it's too much shit happening to us.