Chapter 19

Author's Note : Have YALL listened to Durk's The Voice Deluxe  yet? Let me know .

#LongLiveGrandson 🐐💙🕊

Von's POV:

Jas! Jasmine ? Wake up . I yelled as I tried to shake her awake.
Her eyes popped opened as she looked at me with a scared expression.
"What's wrong baby?" What you crying for? I asked.
She shook her head "No reason" only a bad dream.
"You sure?" It seems like more than that . And you were crying last night too . I added .
She gave me an confused looked as if she wondered how I remembered. I was fucked up but I still knew .
"I'm good ." She said with an attitude.

Seriously, tell me what's wrong. I reached out for her arm as she jumped back in surprise.

Bro what's got you all jumpy? What y'all do last night? Catch a body. I said.

She glanced at me before jumped out the bed she rushing towards the bathroom. A few moments later I heard the shower turn on .

I grabbed my phone opening up my text message.

Text message:
Me: Yo what y'all do last night after we left?

Brittany funny looking ass: I pulled a few numbers, meet some cool ass dudes. And if you really asking what Jas did she was really with Roy & Nicki until we left .

Me : Stay off that hoe shit too.

I placed my phone back on the dresser. Shit maybe her ass is just in one of those weird as moods. I thought to myself .

I picked up my phone as my Instagram was blowing up with mentions under a post Jasmine had posted

Like By: Nicki_otf and 240,000 others royal_jas: Somewhere near you last night 💙 View all 25,000 comments Nicki_otf: my baby too fucking pretty 💕Vroyfrmtheo: Baby sis 💛Brittanytoopretty: 😍😍 how did you just have a baby 3 months ago? #Bodygoal...

royal_jas: Somewhere near you last night 💙
View all 25,000 comments
Nicki_otf: my baby too fucking pretty 💕
Vroyfrmtheo: Baby sis 💛
Brittanytoopretty: 😍😍 how did you just have a baby 3 months ago? #Bodygoals
Mike_WillNot: yeah, @vonfrmtheo that's you? We might just have to fight 😫
LilDurk: OTF Jas 💙
Leahlove: Damn sis 😫🥶 I took this pick by the way 🔥
Asiafanpage: she not that cute 🥴 do better V.Roy

I shook my head as Jasmine was walking out the bathroom.

Where you going dressed like that? I asked. She was wearing a tight dress that stopped midway of her thigh.

She glanced at me but I couldn't see her eyes as she had her sunglasses on.

Breakfast. Hurry up everyone is waiting . She said as she left out .

"Bro either I'm still high as fuck or she tripping like fuck."

I decided to take extra long getting dressed as I walked out into the living room hotel everyone was looking at me clueless.