Chapter 65

WE BACK ——————>

Jasmine's POV :

"SO now you can't hear me now Jas?" Von shouted.

"What?" I said, trying to keep my voice as clear as possible. 

"Don't play fucking dumb with me" He said waving my phone in his hand. 

I reached out for it but, fell forward onto the edge of the bed as he stood up. 

"I guess he finally got what he wanted" He mumbled. 

"Who else are  fucking Jasmine?" He yelled. 

My face held a shocked expression, "I'm not fucking anyone" I screamed.  

"We are not even together, so why you trippin?" I asked. 

As soon as the words left my mouth I wish I could take them back. 

At that moment, I felt like his eyes turned a different color, and he could only see rage. 

I braced myself for the impact, as he grabbed my arm and pinned me onto the wall.

"Are you fucking crazy?" He screamed in my face. 

"Has he been around my kids?" He asked me. 

I didn't meet his gaze, only shaking my head no. 

"Why would I do anything like that?" I mumbled. 

You're acting like I'm trying to marry the guy or something, I said laughing. 

Even if I didn't enjoy what Dave and I did, it felt good to see a blank expression on Von's face imagining everything we did.  

He pushed his fist into the wall beside me, wrapping his free hand around my waist. His hands were cold against my warm skin and I jumped at the first reaction. 

I realized that I  was only standing in my bra and underwear. He laid his head onto my shoulder pulling his body closer to mine. 

"You know that I'm crazy about you" He mumbled. 

"I guess this is my karma for how I have done you over the years" He added. 

"Only if it was good" I laughed at my statement.

His eyes appeared to be watery when I met his gaze again. 

"Was he crying?" I thought to myself. 

"I do love you, Jasmine," He said.                                                            7

"Sometimes" I added. 

"No, all the time, I have a funny way of showing it," Von said. 

A mug grew on his face as if he was having an internal battle in his head. 

"So I shouldn't kill him?" He mumbled into my shoulder. 

I giggled to myself as I pushed his shoulder gently. 

He moved his body from mine as I felt a breeze of cool air hit me. I walked over towards the full body mirror, grabbing my robe. 

(RATED R COMING UP)

Von grabbed me by the waist again, wrapping his arms around my stomach.

"We could still be friends with benefits until you decide you want me back" He whispered into my ear 

My eyes glanced at us standing in the mirror.  He was at least four inches taller than I was. 

His bottom lip traced my collarbone before leaving a kiss on my neck, "Think about it before you say no" He added.