Chapter 17

Author's Note: It's been noted that the book should be done separate! That won't be happening until this book is almost done. Side note it be so funny reading YALL comments because a lot times I don't know what I will be writing for a chapter until I do it. A

#LLKV 💙🕊

Von's POV:

Gang, run that beat back again, I told Bandz.

" It feel like I'm doing the most. I like you, I'm letting you know. They been running form me they whole life. But I ain't into chasing no hoes. See I cut this shit and just go. If I like you then I'm fucking you slow. Don't be scared cause I keep them guns round me. Never know who might come through the door. Bitch fuck yo your Nigga. Hoe, fuck his feelings. You say you staying? See how you trippin. See I'm a killer, but I got feelings. I catch you with him; I just might kill him.

Bandz stop the track again as I left out the booth.

"You trying to bring the love back to the streets?" He asked me in a laughable tone.

You already know folks. The hoes gone go crazy over this one.

Nah gang, if I remember that sound like some shit you told Jasmine one time when ole dude back in the hood was trying to get with her. Roy said .

I glanced at him. Gang you trippin. Chill out folks .

Oh nah, Von I know what he talking about. Bandz said. That girl been had you gone. That's sis though.

YALL on something else tonight. You know Von a playa . I said honestly.

"Yeah, you a playa until Jas come around putting shit in order ." Roy said .

I didn't say anything, as I knew he was right . I just hit the blunt again playing around what some words in my head .

Where Durkio at tonight? I asked.
Ion know . He said he was stopping by later tonight. Bandz said .

I only nodded my head. I heard the door open, assuming it was Durk but I still told hold of my pole .

Three females walked in as I rolled my eyes.

Why y'all always gotta bring hoes to the studio? I asked .

"Don't worry they not for you." Roy said laughing .

What's up? Roy said to a brown skin girl.

She was almost half dressed  and seemed happy to be here .

What's up baby? She said .

These the guys Von and Bandz . He said .

I only nodded my head not really looking in that direction.

Dayvon Bennett? Long time no see. I heard a voice say. 

Who the hell is that calling me by my whole government name. I thought to myself. 

Oh shit. Is that you Eve? I heard Roy say. 

Eve? I said out loud as I turned my head. 

"Damn?" what I look that different? She asked. 

I looked her up and down. "Hell yeah" Roy said. 

She glanced at him. Boy you still goofy as hell I see. She said. 

What the fuck is she doing here? I thought to myself. 

I glanced at Roy, as he looked at me clueless. 

"Damn, when my home girl told me we were stopping by the studio I didn't expect to see Von here. Eve said. 

Wait, y'all know each other. The brown-skin girl said. 

Eve nodded her head. Yep, we grew up together. Von and I actually use to date back then. She said with a smilie. 

"Well damn, maybe Chicago not that small she said." 

I was still stuck on Eve. She definitely looked good as hell. I couldn't deny that. 

"So how you been Von?" How is life really like for one of the hottest artist in Chicago? Eve asked as she sat next to me. 

It's been cool. Just staying low making money with the gang. I said lowly avoiding eye contact. 

"You still look good as hell." She said licking her lips." She pushed her chair closer to me. 

We should get in the studio sometime. I do a little music myself. She said. 

"That's dope." I said. 

Why you acting so uptight? She asked. 

I'm chilling. Just really not with the bullshit no more. I said honestly. 

She placed her hand on my chest. "Shit me either." She said. 

"Louie at some point you just have to relax, women don't like that." Jasmine said as she walked in with Louie, Durk, Nicki, Leah, Brittany, and Memo. 

I pushed Eve's hand away before anyone could notice but the distance between us still wasn't enough. 

All eyes were on us. As they walked in. 

Eve? Durk said surprised as everyone looked at her. 

"Oh, hell nah." Nicki said. 

"I see why now." Eve whispered. 

I glanced at her before standing up. 

"What's up baby." I said to Jasmine. 

What is she doing here? She asked. 

Man, don't even ask me. Roy invited these girls. I didn't even know y'all were stopping by. I said. 

"I guess it's a good thing we did then?"  Jasmine said. 

"Don't start that with me." I said. 

Jasmine, Nicki, Leah, and Brittany "y'all still looking good" Eve spoke firmly. 

I could almost hear the hint of jealousy in her voice. 

"Wish, I could say the same." Nicki said. 

This bitch in here acting like she don't follow us on social media. Leah said

"Kasely will be happy to know I ran into you Durk." We living out in Atlanta now. 

Tell that hoe not to get too happy. Nicki said. 

"That girl has no chill." I thought to myself. 

Omg, It's really her. My name is Jess. I love everything about you. And your kids are beautiful. The girl said who was once glued to Roy's hip. 

Jasmine smiled at her "Thank's girl." She said. 

Anyways, we should be heading out. Here is my phone number Von. I'm serious about the music. 

It was nice seeing you. she said as she licked her lips. 

"This bitch" Leah said softly. 

Oh, it was nice seeing y'all too. She said to the girls before walking out. 

Jasmine was still looking at me. 

What? I said to her. I didn't do anything. I said as I threw the piece of paper in the trash can. 

"I didn't say anything." Jasmine said. 

But you have that look. And that says a lot. I said as I pulled her into my lap. 

"Well that's good enough then." I don't like her and she giving me weird vibes. 

I only nodded my head. 

Ain't no need to trip about it baby. I said truthfully. 

That's the past. 

"Author's Note: Is Von right? Is that something that's only in the past? Or will she become a problem? Next Chapter we heading out to Atlanta for a few days with the gang.