Chapter 15

LLKV 

- This chapter will low-key be Rated R 

(Not yet edited) 

3rd person point of view:

No one had spoken a word since JB had left. The night felt dull. Everyone's mind's were everywhere. 

Jasmine played with the ring on her finger as she thought about the danger that was ahead. It was nothing that was new to her, but her brother was always someone who made sure she stayed far away from this lifestyle, but now he was the one bringing her into it. 

She couldn't believe someone whom she had loved all her life would betray her in this way. He was different and she had no intention to figure out why. Once he threaten her family he then became an enemy. She would rather die than have her life turned over someone else. 

Von would never let that happen, even if that meant his own life. Although she didn't want that for him. He had worked for everything they now had. Little did she know he would trade it all in if that meant saving her. 

Von was in a deep though as his blood seemed to be boiling underneath his skin, as he kept a straight face. Between him, roy, and Durk they had a silent conversation among themselves. 

War meant war no matter the blood lost. This who they were before the rap game. 

He nodded his head towards Durk before he looked toward Jasmine who glanced around the room slightly. 

He tapped her shoulder as her dark brown eyes met his. You ready to go? He asked her. His voice seemed to eco across the table. 

Jasmine nodded as she stood up. Her stance seemed to be off balance before she caught herself before she thought anyone could notice. 

Von smirked as he caught her almost tripping over her feet. 

Jasmine hugged everyone, as she met Von at the door. Tonight they would drive alone. 

The walk towards the car was silent between them, before she spoke; "You want me to drive?" She asked him. 

He laughed lightly, one she had come to love over the years. 

"Folks, your trippin." He said. You can barley stand, he added. 

Jasmine stopped midway in her walk; "Boy, I'm good." She said. 

He let go of her hand, as she almost lost her balance once more. Von grabbed her by her waist directing her into the front seat. 

"It's only the shoes." My feet are hurting. She said. 

The drive home was silent as Von pulled into the driveway. 

Jasmine glanced at her phone as it was almost five in the morning. She wanted to call and check on the kids but decided against it. 

I'm sending ya'll somewhere for a few months until everything cool out around here. Von said. 

Jasmine glanced his way, as he kept his head facing straight looking through the car window. 

No, Jasmine said immediately wanting to end the conversation. 

Jasmine, don't start that with me right now. Von said. This shit out here is about to get crazy in these streets and I don't need to worry about your every move around here. 

What does it matter? What if someone finds out where we are Dayvon? Jasmine asked. 

Jasmine didn't fully understand why he always decided to keep her out of thing's that always seemed to involve her. Mostly, she didn't want to be without him. She wouldn't allow herself to deal with the pain.