Chaper 41

Author's Note: This book will be coming to a end soon with about 10 more chapters. Don't worry, I'm still doing a throwback to high school and if that one does well we can have a part 2 to this book. What do y'all think? Thank you guys for 20k! It means a lot to me! Enjoy this chapter.

#LLKV💙🥶🕊

Von's POV:

"What is fucking wrong with you?" I asked Asia.

"Oh you talking about this?" She asked holding my phone above her head.

Yeah, I'm talking about that. Why you grab my phone and hang it up? Why are you even here, you know I don't Fuck with you gang. I said aggressively.

"Boy, stop trippin." It's not like she really gone come down here. "She said happily.

My phone started to buzz in her hand again as Jasmine's face popped up on the screen.

"Give it here!" I said as I tried to grab for it.

She stumbled back as my phone fell into a punch bowl full of liquor.

"Man, what the Fuck." I screamed.

"Get the Fuck out." I yelled.

"If you weren't reaching for it, that would have never happened." She said.

I quickly grabbed it out the bowl as liquid dripped from it.

"Well I'm guessing you will be waiting until tomorrow to get a new one." She said.

"Why the Fuck are you still in here?" I questioned.

The door opened wildly before she had a changed to answer. "You ready gang?" We heading by to the hotel. You know that party suppose to be jumping. Durk said.

His eyes glanced at Asia as he looked back at my face expression.

"I told her ho ass not to come in here." He said before shutting the door.

"Yo, just leave me alone."

Whatever you thought we had was nothing back then or now. I said.

I left the room quickly as I met the rest of the guys in the car.

"You good bro?" Shiesty asked.

"I'm cool" Let's ride out. I said.

"Don't be doing too much with these hoes at the party" I don't have time for your girl to be trippin out on me." All of they asses crazy. "Especially yours" Shiesty said as he glanced at Durk.

"Oh shit, you ain't got to tell me something I already know." Durk said.

Man, both of y'all high asses need to shut up with that shit gang. I said laughing.

"Damn bro, your girl ain't got no twin sister or shit do she?" TJ asked.

"Yo, why your mans been pressed about my girl since we left Chicago?" What's up with that? I asked glancing at him.

"Yo TJ chill the Fuck out bro." Shiesty said.

You know I don't mean no harm by it. "I just think she bad and wanted to know if she had a sister. Shit, seems like my guy doesn't have enough time on his hand so he mind as well pass her down, especially if you can't handle that situation with her brother Tj said.

Before I knew it I had my glock pulled out pointed towards him as he held a smirk on his face.

"Yo Von don't be catching no case behind this fool" Durk said.

"I've heard heard you had a hot temper." Tj said.

"Bro, stop trying to get sent to your grave early.Shiesty said.