Chapter 8

Author's Note: I'm back with a new update! This week has been super long for me! Anyways I hope everyone is doing amazing! Thank you, guys, for getting me to 500 reads. Also, with Caria's friend, I know I had called Leah, but Von's sister's name is Leah so I changed Ciaria's friend's name to Joseline. (This chapter is not edited! I will edit it tomorrow!)

Jasmine POV:

"Why the fuck would you bring her?" I heard Nicki try to whisper to Caria.

Everyone knows I wouldn't even do that. I don't even know who she is... Caria shot back.
If she steps out of line I'm betting her ass, Brittany said.

Girl, you know you can't fight; Leah said. If she steps out of line, I'm beating Von's ass. Only my dumb ass brother would attempt to fuck around.

I shook my head. These crazy women in my life. They didn't make forgiving Von any easier.

"Damn, why is everybody so uptight ?" Josline asked. I thought we were going out to have a good time Caria? This is my first time in Chicago.

"Your friend is not welcomed here!" Brittany said pointing towards Asia. She knows that shit anyways.

Why are you trippin'? Von and I are just friends, it's nothing like that.

"Bitch we're not dumb," Brittany said.

Call me a bitch again. Asia said.

Brittany stood up as Asia did as well.

"I shook my head, Brittany knows she can't fight" But I love her anyway.

"Britt, sit down." No need to flex now I said.

Damn, the tension on this bus seems about high as me right now. Jalen said as he sat next to me.

"That's what's taking y'all so long? Nicki asked.

Damn, Nic about to blow my high already Durk said. Von was right behind him as he lifted me and sat me on his lap.

All that room over there? I said pointing towards the opposite side.

"It's too many dudes over here by you. He said.

And I guess it's too many hoes over there? I asked.

"I'm not a hoe," Asia said.

She didn't ask. Nicki said.

"Chill out, Nicki," Durk said.

Look, we are here. Von said.

I was the first one to get off.

As I walked past, I could hear Fivio asking Ciaria why she brought her.

It wasn't her doing, she couldn't have known. I thought to myself.

"Why are you acting like I called the girl up myself? Von said from behind me.

I'm not. Are you ready to eat or not? I asked annoyed.

Fix your attitude first. Von said.

Fix your tone. I said.

Whatever man, Von said waiting for me to walk in.

Everyone was already sitting down as we walked inside. Von made sure to rent the whole building out for this day.

All the nappy-headed hoes sit at the end of the table. Lead the way Brittany and the rest will follow. Von said.

I hit him in the rib. All the other females here that I didn't know took it personally.

Everyone looked like a big happy family. We had new friends who were now family. This bond would last forever. Von sat at the head of the table next to Durk and Fivio.

Before I could sit next to him he pulled me into his lap.

I rolled my eyes not commenting.

Jas, you know I wouldn't have invited her; Ciaria said from two seats down. I nodded, as I gave her an understanding smile.

"Damn, the smoke in here thick as hell" Ya'll know my sis pregnant; Jalen said.

I laughed as Von glanced at him.

"Yeah, put that shit out and go in the next room. Von said from behind me.

"Why did she even come then?" Asia asked.

You know what, I'm about to beat this bitch ass. Leah said.

Sit down, Leah Jonny said.

It might be time for you to head out. Von said.

You weren't saying that two weeks ago! Asia said as she stood up.

Shawty, tweaking. Durk said.

Are you all in here acting like you're one big happy family? You and your fake ass homies.

Who have you been fucking with this time, Durk? Nicki asked.

Bro, don't start. You gone believe her?

I couldn't help but feel heated. Fucking emotions getting the best of me again.

"I'm leaving," I said lowly as I stood up walking away.

Jas? Von called from behind me. Jasmine? He said again.

I stood outside of the building, as I heard the door open again.

Nicki, Leah, Ciaria, and Brittany all walked out. I laughed.

They were some ride or dies.

"Why are you crying? Brittany said. You know you can't trust anything that girl says.

I smiled as I looked at her again. She was the last one to stand up for Von.

"You know if Brittany says it then it must be true/," Nicki said.

We all laughed.

"Let's just dip out anyway." We can go back to my house. I said.

Who is that creeping in that Black truck? Nicki asked.

Before I had time to respond, gunshots started to fly out the window. We all hit the ground as I fell onto my stomach.

My ears started to ring, as each shot went off.

At once I could hear it stop.

Jasmine? I heard my name being called.

All I could feel is pain in my stomach. I looked down at my hand as blood filled them.

Jasmine? I head Von says as he turned me around.

"Bring the fucking car around" Von yelled as he pulled me up from the ground.

I had been shot.