Chapter 1

I pray that King Von is resting peacefully & his family can heal someday. We aren't prefect and we all make mistakes but Von had good in him as we all do. The world is hurting but as long as he can fly high he will always be with us! 🤍

Chapter 1:

We are NOT from 63rd
- King Von 🕊

"Von, it's not that serious," I  screamed while standing in front of the door blocking him in.

"Ain't nobody, gone play Dayvon like I'm a punk. He yelled back.

His voice echoed through the room as he watched my shoulders jump back from his tone.

"So what? You're just going to kill him and leave us again? "
Leave me to raise two kids by myself? "Miss your son being born? " I asked.

He glanced down at my stomach before clinching his jaw together tightly.

"That's what's going to happen, Von,"  I said quickly grasping his attention again.

Why can't you ever think for a moment? Your career just started, do you want to give all of that up? I said with a serious expression.

Von's POV :

"She was my weakness." My opps couldn't dare in-vision of harming. "I didn't say anything about killing anyone," I said to her.

Her face relaxed for a moment. "But I will beat his ass." I quickly said before moving her out the way as I walked out of the bedroom.

Her footsteps followed behind me as I ran down the stairs.

"You ready?" I asked Jonny.

He nodded "The guys waiting outside.

Jasmine's POV

"Really Jonny?" I screamed from the staircase.

"It has to be done." He said before walking out.

His deadly look was much worse than Von's.
I didn't know who was more stubborn; Dayvon or my slow-ass cousin Jonny. I thought to myself.

"What was the point of getting into the rap game?" If you guys still wanted to play these childish ass games? I yelled.

Von glanced at me with an unreasonable facial expression.
"Leah, watch out for her." He said before walking out.
Hours passed by, as the sun slowly started to peak through the trees.
They still weren't back, so I  watched over my kids carefully as they slept peacefully. They both looked more like Von than I.

"Jasmine!"Leah yelled as she almost broke the door down.
"We have to go to the hospital!" Von is hurt.

"My heart drops; hurt how?"I questioned as she pulled me from the bed.

"I'll get the kids, just put something on." She said

I quickly felt sick to my stomach as I tried to process everything.

Let me know if you would like another chapter