𝟱 | 𝗴𝘁𝗮

One week since we went to the club, and nothing interesting has happened

One week since we went to the club, and nothing interesting has happened. I went on my first date with Axel. He's sweet, and kind of a gentleman. I don't know why but I've been trying to avoid Roman. Plus the next time he acts like an ass I'm not taking any more of his shit. Over these three weeks, I've lived here Rebecca, and I have gotten to know each other super well. But not well enough to spill my guts to her.

It's Tuesday which means I should be hanging with Rebecca, but she bailed and took Kenzie with her. They had some projects due for one of their classes. Seeing as I have nothing better to do I head downstairs and find Dean and Asher on the couch. Dean sees me and says "Hey Kai, come join us. Roman went to the corner store to get us some snacks."

"What are you guys doing?" I ask them as I make my way to the couch.

Asher speaks this time "Playing GTA, want to play?"

"Uh, I'm not sure that's a good idea. I played once with my cousin when I was 14 and that's it."

"Don't worry you'll get the hang of it," Asher says. I roll my eyes and put my hand out. Asher places the control in my hand and starts explaining what button is for what. "Wait this is Roman's Xbox isn't it?"

"Yeah.. what about it?"

"What if he gets upset?"

"Don't worry he won't, come on it will be fun." I like hanging out with Asher and Dean, they're like big brothers. But they make me miss my big brother.

"Fine, let's play." I finally cave in. Dean and Asher explained What to do and how to take someone out of a car. That strangely made me happy. About 10 minutes pass of them showing me how to play when Roman walks through the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" Someones pissy. I let Dean and Asher do the talking.

"We're teaching her how to play. She's a quick learner."

"She's a girl. What's she gonna know about video games." And with that, he has my attention. I stand up and glare at him.

"Is there a rule that says I need to have a dick to play? If that's so then I'm guessing you just bearly made the cut." I slightly grin.

The room starts to fill with ouuu's from Asher and Dean but I'm too focused on challenging Roman.

"Yeah let's go with that." He smirks in return.

Oh his dick is big-

nope.

none of that.

I turn to the guys, fed up with this ass. "Thank you both for teaching me how to play. Ima head to my room."

"You should stop being such a bitch." The fuck-

I put on a faux smile. "And you should stop acting like such a dick. News flash, it won't make yours any bigger."

"See you later boys," I say to Asher and Dean while giving them a little wave. I almost wish I could've stayed to see Roman's face. And just like that. My day got a whole better.

I spent the whole afternoon watching Grey's anatomy on my Laptop. I check the time and see that it's 6. It's been a few hours since my little encounter with Roman. Which again, made my day a whole better. But that joy starts fading as I see Roman walk into my bedroom.

"Here for more?" I smile at him. Maybe that was a bad idea. He looks pissed. oh well, maybe shouldn't have been such an asshole.

"Look you're new here, and obviously do not know how things work around her."

"Oh, why, please. Do enlighten me."

"You don't get to do that. You don't try to act all cute to show off in front of my friends-."

"No no no, I'm going to stop you right there. First of all, thank you for noticing how cute I am. Second of all none of this would've happened if you weren't such a sexist asshole. I meant what I said. I'm an unproblematic person. But when someone says dumb shit like sexist, homophobic, racial, etc. jokes, I do not stand for that. Now we can either be civil towards each other because we're gonna be living together for god knows how long. Or you can continue being a dick, and I can continue to put you in your place."

I'm honestly so fed up with why this. I don't have the energy to hate someone as insignificant as him.

I reach out my arm and say "I'm not asking to be friends but we can be acquaintances, or do I have to keep giving you speeches?"

I think it's in his best interest to choose acquaintances. Because when it comes to this stuff I don't know when to shut up.

He annoyingly shakes my hand. And I say. "You do know this could've all been avoided if you just told me you didn't want me playing with your precious Xbox," I tell him while giving him a nice big smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the past few days, Asher and Dean have been teaching me how to play. Roman watches, obviously annoyed, but he doesn't say anything.

"Damn Kai, you're a quick learner."

"Nope, I'm just good a everything I do," I say to him with a smile but trying to stay focused on the game.

"Ugh, are you guys still holding her hostage?" Kenzie asks while coming downstairs with Rebecca.

"Not exactly, I am voluntarily here by my own will."

"Well good for you but you have to get ready for the party."

shit, I forgot.