𝟭𝟴 | 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

saturday november 7th

"Are you blind?! It was obviously a vampire you idiot!" I yell at Roman.

We're all in the living room having a game night. We did partners for tonight and for some odd reason, I got stuck with Roman.

We're playing charades right now and this idiot couldn't guess correctly. Someone needs to make him watch the vampire diaries.

"You went up to Rebecca and moved her neck around and then tried giving her hickey! How was I supposed to know!" He defends himself.

Ever since the carnival, our relationship has gotten a bit better, he's still a dick but we both know it's a part of our 'friendship'.

"You're a disgrace, Roman," I say.

"Okay before one of them decides to kill the other let's play a new game," Rebecca suggests.

"Let's play never have I ever, if you've done it you have to take a drink. And since Roman and Kai don't drink you guys can have water or something."

"Fine by me," I say. Roman gives a nod saying he's fine with it.

"I'll go first, never have I ever had alcohol."

all of us drink.

Sure I don't drink alcohol now but I was much different in high school.

"Too easy, never have I ever had sex," Kenzie says. Now that caught me off guard.

Everyone takes a drink, not going to lie I was a little embarrassed to be the only one who didn't drink but being a virgin doesn't embarrass me. I'm glad I've saved it for someone special

"Awe is our little Kai a virgin?" Dean asks in a taunting voice.

"Yep, and no I'm not ashamed I wanna save it for the right person."

"That's poetic," he sighs dramatically

"Whatever, who's next?"

"Me!" Rebecca cheers, "Never have I ever kissed someone in the group." No one drinks.

"Fine, never have I ever been so close to someone, face to face that one little move could've led to a kiss," Rebecca says.

that bitch.

and she isn't subtle about it either. I shoot her a glare then look at Roman who's already looking at me.

I slyly pick up my cup and take a drink. I look over to Roman and see that he's doing that same.

Everyone's jaws except ours and Rebecca's hit the floor.

"Wait wait wait, when? how?" Kenzie stutters.

"If Roman is one sister short and you guys a friend, just know I probably killed her in her sleep."

Suddenly a little lightbulb turns on and I figure out the perfect way to get her back. "My turn, never have I ever had a crush on a certain-"