𝟴 | 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴

"It's pretty fucking obvious where we're going, right?"

"We kinda guessed after you found out what dorm Axel lives in." Fucking smart mouth.

"I'm all for teaching this fucker a lesson, but why do you suddenly care?"

"Yeah, haven't you hated her since she moved in?" Asher pipes in.

"Are you fucking serious? Her asshole ex hit her and tried raping her. I don't care if she's the worst person on this world, she doesn't deserve that."

I can bearly stand being in the same room as her, she's a bitch most of the time, but seeing her face after she ran into me gave me a sense of worry.

Fuck I shouldn't be worried about her.

"Let's go." We get out of my car and head to Axels dorm. He's gonna pay.

Two doors down from his dorm a familiar red head stumbles out. Her eyes widen when she sees me, "Roman baby, it's not what it looks like."

Jesus.

"I don't care what it was, I told you I don't date." She was good for some nights but she became too clingy. I ignore her as storm info Axels room. "What the fuck?!"

"You couldn't force Kai so you got Alyssa? Nice." I say before throwing a punch.

"Whats your problem?"

"My problem," punch. "Is that you couldn't take no for an answer," punch, "and tried forcing yourself on Kai," fucking hard punch.

"She told me you hated her so why do you care?" He wipes the blood off his mouth.

Punch. "Id do this for anyone dickhead." Kick.

"Finish him off."

I go downstairs and wait in the car.

Fuck that mother fucker has a strong jaw.

They come back down a few minutes later. I drop them off at their frat and drive back to my house.

I walk into my house and head for the freezer immediately. I wrap and ice pack in a towel and place it over my knuckles. "Did you get my ice c- oh sorry I thought it was Rebecca."

"Wrong twin." I say.

"What happened to your hand?"

"Nothing."

"Doesn't look like nothing."

"Just drop it." I snap.

"Dick."

"Huge one."

Her cheeks slightly turn red which makes me almost want to smile.

What the fuck?