𝟮𝟴 | 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆

roman grey

roman grey

Rebecca stuck Kai in the car with me, that's a lie. I asked her to stick Kai in the car with me. I need to talk to her but I can't. I should.

I don't.

Instead of talking to her we spend the whole ride in silence. Rebecca threatened me into talking to her but every fucking time I open my mouth nothing comes out.

fucking pussy

Fuck off. I don't know what to say to her.

The truth?

That's not an option.

"Hey J," when did she get a phone call?

"Hold up," she turns to me. "Do you know how much longer till we get there?"

"Two hours give or take."

"Like 2 hours, really? Freaking great, tell Rebecca she's a bitch." She hangs up after that.

"Want to tell me what that was about?"

No response.

I guess I deserve that.

Just get it over with. "I'm sorry."

No response.

Fucking hell.

"Kai stop being a child for 5 seconds and listen to me."

She lightly laugh, "this child tried talking to you the other night before you made her feel like an object."

Fuck.

"Look I freaked after the kiss-"

"I don't care about the stupid kiss, I was never going to bring it up."

It wasn't a stupid kiss.

Yes.

It has to be a stupid kiss.

It was a stupid moment of lust that I need to get over.

"I didn't mean any of that, the truth is..." Fuck.

She raises an eyebrow.

"I made a promise to myself and Aria," I start. "I promised I wouldn't let myself or Aria get close to anyone. I promised that my whole purpose in life would be Aria. But I couldn't resist kissing you." I explain. "It wasn't a mistake Kai. But it can't happen again."

I want it to happen again though.

She doesn't respond right away which makes me glance at her. She's sitting there with a nonreadable expression.