𝟯𝟰 | 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱

tuesday january 25

"Screw off Grey," I mumble into my pillow when Roman enters my room.

"How'd you know it was me?" He asks shutting the door to my room.

"Footsteps. And like I said, screw off."

Normally I wouldn't be this bitchy at 2 in the afternoon but miss flow decided to pay her monthly visit. I should get on birth control but I think it'll interfere with my anxiety medication.

I had the pleasant surprise of waking up in a little pool of blood this morning so I had to change my sheets. The thing about my period is that I'll be in a bad mood the first two days which is when the cramps kick in. And the rest of the three days I'll usually be fine unless someone pisses me off. Another amazing thing about my time of the month is that I don't know what time it'll come. Sometimes it comes at the begging of the month, sometimes towards the end. Hell, sometimes I'll even get it twice a month. If I wasn't a virgin I would've probably had a million pregnancy scares by now.

"What's got you in a mood today." I feel a dip in my bed, meaning he's now on my bed. Nice guess-wise one.

"Unless you want to be heavily insulted and/or cussed at today, I suggest you leave while you still can." I warm him while covering my head and submerging myself into my covers.

"Oh, that time of the month?" I'm a little taken back at first but then I remember he grew up with Rebecca and that girl has no shame in letting someone know she's in her period. Plus she can be a real bitch when she's on it.

I stick my arm out of the covers and give him a thumbs up.

He lets out a chuckle and takes the covers off my head. "Do you want to die?" I deadpan.

"Would you kill your boyfriend?" He asks placing a hand on his heart with a faux hurt expression.

I slightly sit up with my back against the headboard. "Boyfriend? As far as I know, I'm single seeing as no one has asked me." I hint at the fact that he has still not asked me.

Sure it's only been about a week but we've been acting like a couple that whole week, the only thing that's missing is the label. I even joined him on his daily FaceTime call to Aria last night.

"Be patient Angel."

"Never heard of her. And now that you're here you're going to be my emotional support person for today." I inform him. "I gave you an out and you didn't take it so now deal with the consequences."

"Fine by me." He says, getting under the covers with me. "Don't you have class today?" I ask.

"Early classes, I just got home. You?"

"Only had two classes today and both professors don't care if you show up or not, just as long as you turn in your work on time," I tell him.

"Don't you have work today too?"

"Look who memorized my work schedule," I tease. "But no, I quit last week."

"Why? I thought you were broke." Yeah, I still haven't told anyone about me not being broke. I talked with Jaden and we came to an agreement of him wiring me $2,000 a month so I can cover my expenses. I also made sure to tell him I would ask Carlos; mom's attorney if the money was being sent from my savings or his.

He says he wants me to have my future protected and that's why he uses his own money for me but I'm here on a full ride.

Yes even after the hard six months I went through last year I still managed to get a full ride.