𝟯𝟯 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄

january monday 17

january monday 17

He eagerly shuts my door and instantly locks his lips with mine. I kiss back instantly making our way to my bed. The kiss what eager but sensual. I straddle him and bring my hands to the back of his neck, raking through his neck. I tug on it a bit, as a result, he lets out a groan.

I feel the bulge in his pants starting to grow.

We haven't done anything besides kissing and the occasional groping, and thankfully Roman hasn't tried to go to second base.

He disconnects our mouths and starts trailing down my neck with open mouth kisses. I bit my lip trying to keep the moan in.

"Kai— oh my fucking god!" The door flies open with Rebecca and Asher standing there, mouths open, eyes wide.

I quickly jump off of Roman and stand up straight. "Rebecca—"

She puts her finger up stopping me from speaking. "Take him." She instructs Asher. Both Roman and Asher walk out of my room leaving me and Rebecca alone.

I give her a sheepish smile, "so—"

"Kailani! Oh my god, how long has this been going on? Are you guys official? Does the group know? D—"

I clamp my hand over her mouth. "One question at a time Bec." This girl was throwing out questions faster than I could comprehend.

"Tell me everything!" She says excitedly.

I groan and fall onto my bed face first. I lay there for a bit and then turn to my back and lay down staring at the ceiling. "On New Years—"

"This has been happening for 17 days and you didn't tell me?!" She interrupts.

"Let me just tell you the story and then you can ask questions." She nods and I continue, "when I went to the bathroom at the New Year's Eve party your creep of a brother followed me in." I explain. "Long story short we agreed to be friends with benefits, but not so many benefits since I told him no sex.

She burst out laughing, "did you tell him that?" She says in between laughter. I nod my head and fall onto my back.

"Kai I've known you for almost six months but even I can tell you're not a 'hookup with no commitments' type of person. You have a big heart and I don't want it to get broken." She tells me while flopping on the bed next to me.

"I'm not an idiot. We agreed that if any of us catch feelings we would end it right then and there." I tell her.

"And you haven't caught feelings?" She asks.

"Nope." Have I? I tell myself every day, 'it's just kissing to ease the sexual frustration, nothing more.' I'm no idiot. I know this means nothing to Roman, so I tell myself that it means nothing to me either.

"Okay," she says unconvinced, "then tell me what you feel toward him." She tells me.

What do I feel?