𝟭𝟱 | 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝘀

I absolutely hate Roman

Do you know how much of a struggle it was to find Dean? I locked the doors to the Jeep so Kenzie and Asher wouldn't get out and started running around looking for him.

Three minutes of searching and wanna know where I found him?

The fucking living room.

He thought it would be funny to give me a little scare so he waited for me to get out of the house before he could make his way inside.

That asshole.

I finally got everyone inside but I didn't let any of them fall asleep until they each had a big glass of water to minimize their hangovers tomorrow.

They'll thank me for that tomorrow.

I grabbed all the pillows and blankets I could find and made sure everyone was comfortable. I went back up to my room to get out of this costume after everyone was settled in.

I changed into one of my brother's shirts, and some spandex. Because believe it or not, it's like a fucking sauna in this house. I'm not gonna sleep in my room tonight.

I decided it was probably better if I joined the sleepover downstairs. I grabbed my pillow and headed down.

There was an open spot on the couch so I plopped myself down and started drifting into sleep but it didn't last long.

what the hell?

I checked my phone and saw the time. 2:47 am

I was woken up by the front door slamming shut. I did a headcount to make sure none of them decided to go on a midnight adventure. All four heads were there so that must mean Roman's home.

I don't pay much attention to it, but now I'm awake and not tired anymore. That's the bad thing about me, once I wake up I can't fall back asleep.

I get up and start heading to the kitchen, making sure to not step on the boys sleeping on the floor.

I turn on the light and-

what the actual fuck

Roman's standing in the middle of the kitchen but he has blood, cuts, and bruises all over him.

"What the hell? Are you okay?" I blurt out. He doesn't do as much as looking at me. He starts looking through cabinets looking for something but didn't find it. "What are you looking for?"

"None of you fucking business just go back to bed." He snaps.

"Don't snap at me, and no I'm not going back to bed because you look like you just got off the vampire diaries set. So tell me what the fuck you're looking for and maybe I can help you."

Why the hell is he being snappy? I'm just trying to help.

"A first aid kit, I thought that would be obvious."