𝗲𝘂𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆

April 30

I'm so proud at this moment.

Jaden just got drafted in the first round to the Los Angeles Chargers.

I got cleared to fly two days ago, just in time.

After spending two weeks in the hospital and another 2 weeks on bed rest it felt nice to leave my bed.

I've stayed home with Jaden to complete my recovery. It's nice being back home.

But it's also harder to shove my feelings down when that's all he wants to talk about.

Yes, my boyfriend left me the day after we had sex.

Does it hurt? Like a bitch.

The first two weeks I begged Rebecca for any information on him but she didn't know anything either. All we knew is that he checked himself out and took a train back to his house. He recovered there and once he was all good he packed all of his and Aria's stuff and took off.

I still call sometimes with the hope that he'll magically pick up and come back.

I love him so much it hurts.

I want him back.

If he came back and asked me to take him back I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I should hate him. But I can't.

Jaden and I are on the plane home.

Ever since he got drafted last night he's been blowing up all over the internet. He got stopped for at least five pictures and his Instagram following is through the charts.

Hell, even I gained a thousand followers.

I've been thinking about this all month and I feel like nows the time to spill.

"J?"

"What's up?" He puts his phone down.

"Don't yell at me." He shuts his eyes, have I traumatized everyone that much?

"Don't worry I didn't start another fire."

"What did you do?"

"Why does everyone assume I did something?! Don't answer that.

"Anyways, I was thinking a lot about my future and I made a decision. IwanttotakeagapyearandmovetoLAwithyou."

"English please?"

I sigh. "I want to take a gap year and move to LA with you," I say slowly.

He takes in what I just told him. "And just a year?"

I nod my head.

Please agree.

"Okay."

Oh, thank god.

Guess I'm going to LA.

IT IS COMPLETE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! make sure to check out the 'final' *wink* authors note.