𝟮𝟲 | 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲

roman grey

roman grey

Shit.

I never should've kissed her.

I fucked up

Now all I can think about are her lips.

Her body.

her.

We stayed on the roof for 30 minutes up until I got a call that I was needed at the club. Thank fucking god for that or else I wouldn't have realized my mistake.

I just finished the fight and I got my shit rocked. I still won but I can still feel the blood from the open cuts.

The thing about the fighting club I'm in is that they don't force you fight. They text someone and if that person passes is up they text the next.

I could've said no but this was another $5,000 fight. I couldn't pass it up.

Throughout the whole ride home all I could think about was her.

I promised myself that I wouldn't let myself get attached to anyone, I don't need any distractions to take me away from my one priority; Aria.

But fuck, that kiss. It's nothing like i've ever had before. I just hope she doesn't make a big deal out of this.

I park in the driveway and head into the house. I go to the kitchen to clean myself up but instead I find that someone's already in there.

"Shit you scared me." Kai sigh in relief but soon after her face changes to a worried expression.

"Again? Sit down." She grabs the first aid kit, a rag, and a bowl with water.

"I'll do it myself." I say coldly.

I'm being a dick, but she needs to distance herself from me.

"I see we're back to acting like and asshole." She mutters. "Stop being stubborn and let me clean you up again."

"Stop fucking telling what to do I said I'll do it myself." I snap at her.

She blinks, "what the heck is wrong with you? I'm trying to help you out and you start snapping at me? I thought we left that behind." She snaps

I know I won't be able to take these words back once they leave my mouth, but it has to be done. "So what you think I'm going to be different now because of one kiss? That kiss was a mistake."

Hurt flashes her eyes before she quickly masks it with anger, "don't feel so special Roman. Don't think you're the first or last guy to tell me a kiss meant nothing. I don't care about the stupid kiss all I was trying to do was help you out!" She laughs drily.

It did mean something. She has every right to call me dick.

Did she mean it when she said the kiss meant nothing to her?

I shouldn't be over thinking this. I'm pushing her away. That was my plan and it's working.

She gives me one last look before throwing the rag at me and walking out. "Clean your own damn cuts."

I know I fucked up. I start cleaning my wounds and a few minutes later Rebecca comes into the kitchen looking pissed.

This won't be pretty.

She knows when I'm lying, she'll be able to figure me out in less than a minute.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I'm guessing Kai told." I say while bandaging myself up.

"She didn't have too, I heard the whole thing from my room. I went to see how she was doing and she told me she was fine but she's not." She says furiously.

"She may say she's fine but she's hurt by what you said. Out of all people you should know how caring and trusting she is. She trusted you."

I shrug, "that was her mistake."

"Don't start doing that. Don't start acting like high school you. Why would you kiss her if you where going to tell her it meant nothing?"

I know once I say this she going to be even more pissed then she already is. "It's been a while. She hot so why not? I didn't know she would make a big deal out of this."

Her mood changes from mad to disappointment.

She open her mouth to speak again but the front door slams shut.

fuck.

"I can't believe you." She says in disappointment before leaving the kitchen, moments later I hear the front door slam again.

I grab the bowl and throw it towards the sink in frustration. I really fucked up.

ima go hide now...

pls don't hate me:)

ik it's short but i wanted a little part or his pov.

published 4•23•21