𝟮𝟵 | 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹

kai knight

kai knight

"Her bathing suits are in the first drawer pick out whichever one you want." He gives Aria one last look before heading back upstairs.

I grab Aria and head to my room first to get my bathing suit, "Which one?" I ask the tiny human on my bed.

"White." She says pointing at the white one piece.

"You have amazing fashion sense little dude, you should teach your dad sometime." It's true though all and I mean all he wears is black with the occasional white but that's it.

I pick up Aria and the bathing suit and walk into her room.

I'm instantly jealous of her room. It's painted all white except for the blush flower mural on one wall where her bed and dresser are. On the other side of her room are a bunch of toys, a table with art on it, and a little bean bag.

How does a three-year-old have a better room than I do? "I'm so jealous of your room," I say with a huff.

She jumps on her bed while I look for a bathing suit and oh my god I find the perfect one. It's a white two-piece with ruffles in one sleeve and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Am I thinking of matching with a three-year-old?

Yes.

I quickly change her into a bathing suit and change into mine after. I put her light brown hair into a french brain and put mine in a messy bun. "Do you have sunscreen?" I ask.

"It's in my bathroom I'll get it." She runs to her own freaking bathroom!

This little girl is living everyone's dream. I hear a knock at the door as soon as she runs to the bathroom. "Come in!" I yell.

I turn to the door and find a very shirtless Roman standing there. I try not to stare for too long but those abs-

Dear Lord.

He slowly wonders my body with his eyes making me feel naked under his intense staring.  We both snap out of our trance when Aria comes back with a bottle of sunscreen in her hands.

"Let's get you lathered up little Grey." I apply the sunscreen all over her exposed skin and let her run to Roman once I finish. "You're next twin 2," I say with a smile knowing it would annoy him.

Instead, he smirks, "wanna put it on me?" He asks.

I think for the first time in my life I don't know what to say so instead I throw the bottle at his face but he catches it before it could hit him. "Can I go watch tv in your room?" Aria asks Roman. He looks down at her and gives her a quick nod before she runs out. He shuts the door behind him.

uh oh.

"That wasn't very nice." His voice comes out husky.

Help.