𝟭𝟰 | 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻

a/n grab snacks this is gonna be a long one, without giving away too much this chapter will consist of Halloween night, but in roman's perspective

a/n grab snacks this is gonna be a long one, without giving away too much this chapter will consist of Halloween night, but in roman's perspective. and two of my favorite chapters/kai and roman moments :) so yeah just warning you!

I don't get nervous before fights so tell me why the hell do I feel like punching anyone who talks to me?

Before leaving Rebecca warned me to not be an ass to Kai tonight. I fucking told her I don't want her here. From the beginning when I first met her, I made it perfectly fucking clear I didn't want her coming. Why? I have no idea. It's not like it's not safe, if it wasn't safe Rebecca wouldn't even come within 500 feet of this place. The only reason I let Rebecca, along with Kenzie come is that I know these dip shits won't try anything on them.

But why is it different with Her?

The second she walked into me at the café she's been a bitch. Sure I haven't helped by acting like a dick but I don't need her to like me, and I don't need to like her.

Does she piss me off? Yes. Do I feel pity for her at times? Also yes.

When I witnessed her first attack, all the disliking went away.

flashback to the night of the kickoff party :)

"Woah there Bec, don't get all shit-faced tonight. I don't feel like dealing with your drunk ass tonight." I tell Rebecca when I see a cup filled with alcohol in her hand. She's not much of a lightweight but with 3 shots of tequila and she's done. "Don't worry baby bro," 'baby bro' she's four minutes older than me but she never let me live it down. "I'm good. Go to the kitchen and get yourself something." She says the last part with a smirk that I would've missed If I wasn't paying attention. She confuses me so much. I walk into the kitchen and suddenly the same girl who's now living with me walks into me.. again

"My bad wasn't looking." She explained

"Clearly." She explains how her drink was just water and that my shirt won't stain, weird but okay.

She looks out the window and suddenly becomes tense. I try asking her if she's okay but I don't think she heard me. Next thing I know she starts closing her eyes and falling. I quickly catch her before she hits the ground. I pick her up in a bridal pose, taking time to admire her face. Is she annoying as fuck? Hell yes. Is she attractive? Also hell yes. I snap out of my staring, realizing how creepy it must look if someone saw me staring at an unconscious girl in my arms. I take her out to my car which was thankfully parked in the driveway, with just enough room covering the passenger side of the car so she doesn't end up getting wet.

I start making the drive back home, which is about ten minutes away. Five minutes into the drive she jolts up in her seat, almost like she was just sucked back into reality. She takes a look out the window then at me. "Stop the car." She asks, I don't. "Stop the fucking car." This time she demands it, I look over at her, kind of worried not going to lie. I stop the car and she steps out. Lucky I was able to pull into a parking lot, so she didn't get wet.