chapter twenty eight

"hello! Miss bow header" imisi taunts from the doorway of my office.

"Yeah,have a laugh at me"

she laughs and steps into the room,I am the only one is the office. Only Heaven knows where malik went to,didn't meet him in the office but I saw his bag on his desk.

"Sorry. I wanted to come over to your place on Sunday to check on you then I realized I actually don't know where you live and my phone got damaged when rapheal rushed into our vip section when you fainted. You didn't tell you have a thing going on with boss,hmm who has being a naughty girl huh" she wriggles her eyebrows at me.

I gave her a weird look,where is the imisi I have known for several months,always impeccable dressed and never says an unnecessary word or jokes freely.

"What?!, Don't gimme that look,you have accounts to render . You and the unattainable silva"

"Please spare me that, unattainable! Ptff" I huff in disagreement." Didn't he had an affair with a co worker before"

"That's an affair, nothing serious just you know benefits and all. One thing I know for certain is that he won't have come charging like a warrior if one of his previous partner heads butt the wall. Sorry I just had to" she stops talking to laugh out whatever she found funny, which is probably my BOW OUT and yes that what they are all calling the unfortunate accident.

She stops laughing to continue
"And that's from someone who has been his shadow for the past five years. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it but I don't see him doing it for someone else"

"Well we don't have anything between us which is good,infact extremely good "

Liar!!

"Okay,so same time,this week?"

"Hmm,I don't know yet"

Mary walks in

"Queen,you have a guest"

"And you could not direct him to my office?" I ask her
what's wrong with her! And who could it be?.

"I just wanted to do a little gossip. you know between us girls,if that guy is not your man. You can give him my number"

'A guy' I muse 'who could he be'

"He is fineeee,way finer that Mr silva and Mr Brian"
I saw imisi throw her a dirty look at the mention of brian,hmm...

"This is not a place for gossip, this is an office!" Imisi says hotly

"Sorry Miss Micheal" she turns and hurries out.

"Go easy on her, the guy might be  that handsome na" I joke.

I stood up from my desk and makes my way down to the building lobby to see ovie waiting for me.

'My brother is the fine guy, mtchewww' I hiss under my breath.

I made my way towards him and saw rapheal sitting with some unknown men probably clients at the enclosed reception area.
As I passes by,he looks up and our eyes meet.

"Queen!" Ovie calls my name
His gaze swings from mine to settle on Ovie's frame, an expression settles on his face which could be best described as jealousy. 'HU LA LA!'
'queen don't do it!' the practical side of me which doesn't see the sense in aggravating his jealousy says. 'SHUT UP'

I hurry towards ovie like a lover and hugs him,what won't I give to see rapheal's expression right now.

"Okay,should I be scared?" Ovie asks as I releases him

"Mumu,let's go outside" I laugh

I was so tempted to look back but NO, I didn't and that makes it sweeter to savour.

*****************************
*Cue evil laughter* queen has been a bad girl.

Do vote and leave a comment,thank you💕