Chapter forty eight - Flutters

I can't stop grinning.
'why?'
My brain is currently busy replaying the Memory of rapheal's words.

"Is everything okay?" Malik narrowed as he rudely cuts into my daydream to ask the same question for the third time."abi you won lottery ni?"(or did you win the lottery?).

I laughed and answered with "I pray o" ( I wished)

"So what had you smiling to yourself since you got here?" He puts his hand down on the desk and leaned forward as he waits for my answer.
He is dressed in a purple shirt and blue pants thankfully without no sweater in sight.

"Nothing,I watched some skits and they were hilarious"

"Skits huh?" He asked

"Yeah skits"

He scoffed, clearly unconvinced.

"Wo,it is you that know jare,abeg let me work" I shift my chair closer to my desk which was totally unnecessary by way.

"But I didn't say anything"
I shook my head at him and dropped my gaze to my laptop screen.

I busied my self with reviewing the software plan of the current project.

Clicking on the image to show the top of the roof,my mind remembered the top of the head kiss.
'awwn' I internally screamed in glee.

"And you said it is just skits,skits have you blushing and awwn" he tries make the cute awwn sound but it came out as a gargle.

I grimaced at him "you probably should let me be instead focus on your awwn,that was horrible"

"That was the manly awwn" He made the awful sound again "won't you suspect me if I did it perfectly?" He questioned

"I really don't care,do not just make that sound again" I threatened,it was that horrible.

"It doesn't sound that bad, does it?" He looked at me hopefully

I cringed "yeah, whatever floats your macho boat. It sounds like a cherubs......" He gestured his head in the go on gesture " meow through a donkey's ass" I shrugged out the final words.

He leaned back on his seat like I shot him "oh my heart can't take this brutal words" he said in a drama queen manner. I grinned at him.

'macho my ass'

'Speaking of macho, rapheal's backside is phenomenal' I sighed and mentally flipped back to how i drooled as he walked out of the kitchen area and his man buns clenched.

'A well thought out plan is his butt'

After the successful ordering of pizza,sharwarma and some barbeque fish for Ife,I left my empty kitchen which was empty because I had procastinate my shopping and cooking to Saturday but gbenro happened then rapheal and since rapheal has been here,he has been the one feeding me.

'though,feeding hasn't been the fore front activity' I smirked.

To my surprise,rapheal and ovie were getting chummy on the couch and discussing football apparently they are both Man U fans, I rolled my eyes at them 'guys'.

Ife waved me over to her and I went,she and sherry were discussing about her wedding,taking place on the coming Saturday.

"Nienie,you have to remember to collect your best lady's dress from the tailor, let's just avoid amaka disappoints me" she made air quotes as she said amaka disappoints me.

I smiled "I will but why can't I be among the asoebis?" I grumbled

"Cause I am your fucking best friend and come your wedding,I don't care if I am two fifty pounds and pregnant. I will be your best lady" she glared at me "and because i said you can't"
She flicked her wig to the side.