NOTE

Finally the end of the CHANCES.

I am just kidding, queen has just been abducted surely that can be the end. Yes it isn't, the BOOK TWO is coming soon.

The BOOK TWO will see a lot more suspense, action and wild emotions. It will explain the dynamics of the rich and famous and how they are all linked in the novel.

It will mostly be in Raphael's Point of view, some from the other characters and also queen's.

I am surprised people as in PEOPLE, beautiful individuals out there decided on reading this book.

The first 50 chapters of this book was shit, I wrote it so I know but I have improved and grown better as a writer as I wrote this book. And that, that is what makes this book beautiful to me.

**************************************

BLURB OF BOOK TWO

Rapheal races against time to save queen, who has been abducted. He must face an old ally turn enemy who is linked to queen's father.

Elections is just around the corner, all clean and dirty cards must be utilized before queen is killed or worse.

****************************************

***Excerpt***

"So you guys can come to me for help ehn?" The thick tobacco wobbled as he spoke.

"Are you sure this guy knows his stuff?" I asked   Okie, queen's brother.

"The werey might look like a loose cannon, correction he is a loose cannon but he is our best bet" he glared at the masked man.

"Why?"

"Cause he is also Queen's brother"

The masked man's head snapped up "what happened to Queen?!" He  stood up and demanded.

"Queen has been kidnapped".

********************************************

While waiting for the book two, pretty please check out my new novel SUMMER HOUSEMATES, thank you.