chapter nine - Meeting her

Rapheal POV

I knew she was trouble from the moment I saw her at Mary's desk.
Curvy body with a teensy tiny waist encased by navy green pants and black shirt. A Beautiful face,tawny honey eyes with luscious lips.
Not just her body attracted me but the manner she carries herself even when she is being sarcastic and it turns out she is also very intelligent.
That kind of combination of beauty and brains is hard to come by.
Few women have captured my attention over the years but it seems this will be a tough one because of a bunch of reasons.
One is that she works for me and there is this stupid rule I put in place "No fraternization amongst employees" because of the last scandal I had which was bad for the image of the firm.
But if I want to have her,I will,fuck the rules. The problem is,she does not like me.
Our first meeting did not go well in my favour. I kept saying the wrong things and she thinks i'm just a rich asshole.
But first appearance is not always right, which is what I will try to prove.
But even if I prove all this,I still can't touch her.
I may be the face of the company and also attend all the events but Brian is the one that listens and read tabloids and also cares so much about the firm's image. He went through major stress during the scandal. The scandal was caused by a former female employee I had a fling with. We both knew the status quo between us but she wanted more,I had to end the so called relationship. only for me to wake up the next day and find out that I was supposedly "sexual harassing" my female staffs, which caused a shit load of internet uproar that made the credibility of the firm to be questioned.
Well that was two years ago. The firm has recovered after the truth came out and I have been doing okay with my staffs. Recently the firm lost some projects just because we don't have a "feminine perspective" and now we have Queen.
Someone,who Brian went behind my back to hire her.
I don't know what it is but I am intrigued by her.

.........................
She walks past my office and Brad whistles as she passes.
It seems the guy wants a lesson on respecting females.

She acts unbothered at first until he touch her hair as she walks pass the second time.
It happened so fast,I would have missed it if I was not looking.
She took his arm that touched her and twist it behind him,that took him to the floor.
It was fun to watch a 5'7 female manhandled a 6 foot male.
She whispers somethings to him
While he was busy moaning in discomfort on the floor.
He says yes multiple times,she drops his arm and left him on the floor.

She definitely someone not to be messed with.

(Please share your thoughts on experiencing Rapheal's point of view)