chapter twenty five

The burning sensation on my eye lids combined with the construction workers in my head,woke me up.

"Urghh" I grunts as I blindly push the duvet off me and tries to climb off the bed,just to find out the edge of the bed is a mile away.

Well that made me open my eyes,this bedroom is definitely not mine,this is massive!. The bedroom walls are painted dark greenish....my eyesight is blurry,can't really see which color it is.

"Where the eff am I?" I whisper,my throat is so scratchy and dry.

"My eyes hurts"
rubbing my right eye and climbing off the bed,I knock off the nights lamp of the stool.

"Hah! Queen,I don't know whose house it is,so please don't break anything" I tells myself.

I pick up the lamp and gently sets it back on the stool,Pulls back the curtains behind it to check where I am or if I can scream and any one will hear me.

"You're awake" the nerve tingling husky voice stated.

Damnit! I should have known it was his house!.
I turned just to be met with a wet nude rapheal.

"Oh lord!" I gasps and hastily turn back.

"I have on a towel,miss nun" I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"To have a civil conversation,you need to have more clothes on. Cause I have a lot of questions for you "

"Like how did you get here?,how is your head?" He asks when he saw me rubbing my temples.

"Like they are pounding yam in my skull"

"There are some pills on the kitchen counter,go take it"

Yes I do have a helluva headache but I actually was mentally admonishing my self not to have a second look.

"Okay,thanks. Uhmm,the way to the kitchen?".

"You will have to turn back first" he says cheekily.

I rolls my eyes and I move away from the night stand and faced him.

He smirks and tightened his white towel,that motion took my eyes straight down south. Eyes up missy!.

"Down the corridor,turn right"

A rivulet made way from his collar bone to his nipple,Jeez Queenie, don't eye rape him!.

"Oh okay" and I fled from the room.

I got to the kitchen and found the pills with water and hot noodles on the counter.

Awwn.

"That's nice of him"

I was gulping down the last portion of the hot noodles when he came into the kitchen and cross his arms
"I said pills" that made the bite I had go the wrong way,i cough down the food stuck in my throat,took a sip of the water and push the bowl away from me.

Wait the food wasn't meant for me, awkward.

"You are supposed to take the pills first before eating"

"No you are supposed to eat first before taking medications"
I argued as I draw the bowl back to me to continue eating.

"You have a hangover,you are supposed to take a pill first"

"HANGOVER!" I exclaim

Damnit!,now I remember.......................................

"This is nice as hell!!"Ife yells over the music.

We are currently at VIP section of SOFT,the club owned by rapheal. I tried to get the girls to go somewhere else but Ife straight up asked me if I'm okay,getting into SOFT is hard which is ironic by the way, like the name of the club is soft.
And getting into VIP is extremely tasking and since imisi is on the vip list cause she is rapheal's secretary, whatever arguments I had against SOFT was moot points.

The VIP section is on the top floor,there are lounge areas,the bar and enclosed rooms.
Imisi took us to one of the enclosed rooms which has glass wall from which the dance floor can seen. The walls are painted black and grey,the room has a dark green couch,a stripper pole and the wet bar.
"Yoo! A pole?" Ife asks excitedly.

"But won't it be a bit boring in here,I mean... Ife cuts me off to say "we have our own stereo,the room is soundproof. So you can finally get down like you wanna!" She hollers,imisi joins in.
Okay Ife is rubbing off imisi,they even look identical already with the strapless mini leather gown they both have on,Ife's wearing red while imisi has on a yellow one. I have on a silky mini dress with small slits at the sides.
Imisi press the remote and the noise was muted and started playing a song.

"Well that my jam" she said

Ife brought drinks for us.
"Queen's drink is different,what is it?"

"Just some fruit punch,she is the designated driver" Ife laughs

"Fuck you,there is uber.come gimme vodka" I demands
We burst out laughing at that.

We started gisting and drinking,we were so drunk that Ife came up with the idea of stripping and we all agreed and took turns.

Imisi wasn't that good with pole  but she made up with whining moves. We had this fake money brought up so we could spend on each other.

When it was Ife's turn she took to the floor,whoo!! I holler as I tap money to her ass.

"Oyah, Queenie" she calls me as she left the platform.

I climbed up and Ife changes the music to "work" by rihanna. She is evil!! She knows what that  song does to me.

I was in the stripper mode before I knew it . I was gyrating and using the pole to go down and slide,the girls were videoing and edging me on.

Suddenly I felt drawn to the glass wall,I look straight up and saw rapheal. He was staring at me unblinking from his perch,I got angry and daring so I did the 'watch me sign' to him.

"Up the volume ladies" I slurred,Ife traced my gaze and saw rapheal. She changed the song and I don't who sang it but it brought out the siren in me.

I turned my back on him and started twerking up a storm,my girls were spraying money on me  and imisi poured champagne over my ass.

Damn! We were so drunk.

The song ended and I stood up to curtsey and my head hit the solid glass walls and I BLACKED OUT.
.............................................................

I am never drinking again!!!.

******************************
Sorry for the delay,😩 it has being a shit storm.

Human beings tend to do crazy stuffs while drunk,so queen is not at fault.

Do comment and vote by liking that star button.💞💞💞