chapter forty six - Mine

After being awaken by Rapheal's talented hands and mouth, several times throughout the night.
I was awaken with light kisses being littered  on my face,popping one eye open to see raphael's grinning face.

"Well someone woke up happy" I grumbled out,he smiled and drew back from my face. He was dressed in his rumpled clothes and looked as if he has been awake for a while.
I stretched my hands out as I yawn,cracking my neck I sighted a stool with a tray of food,close to the edge of the bed.

"Good morning babe" he greets as he sat down near the food

'babe!,urgh cringe!'

"Don't call me that" I complained as I shuffled with the bedsheets wrapped around me towards the edge of the  bed where both raphael and the food was,on the tray was warm fresh bread,akara (bean cake) and tea.
The akara was the red oil variety,which is my favorite by the way.
'someone knows how to treat a lady'

"Why shouldn't I call you that?"

I ignored the question and decided to tease him "akara! Really?" I raised my eyebrow at him

"Don't you like it?"

"No,I thought I will be getting the bacon and eggs treatment" I laughed

"That is so cliche" he smiled "and also you don't eat pork and I also heard from a reliable source that you are partial to these" he steals an akara from the plate

"Heyy! That's mine" I bats at the empty air as his hands was fast in it's retreat.

"Ife is your RELIABLE SOURCE,isn't she" I did air quotes on the reliable source

He shook his head and bit into the stolen akara "I am not sharing my source with you"

"Hmm" I squint at him in suspicion"

"here" he pushed forward the tray of food to me

"Thanks" I cut part of the bread and insert  into it a warm ball of akara .

"These are still warm?"

"Yeah, a lady from down the streets makes it"

"In this my neighborhood?" The neighborhood is made up of working class snubs.
"This is abuja sef,everybody is a snub"

They are quite uptight,everybody with their gate and fence. So it is a bit of a surprise to me that a local seller is allowed.

"You're very judgemental " he said playfully,stood up and kissed my forehead.

'okay that's suspicious" 
he entered the bathroom

After sandwiching the akara,I put it in my mouth and moaned at the spicy goodness that filled my taste buds.

Raphael popped his head "you really like those things,favourite food?" He asked

"Nuff reallfy" I answered with my mouth full,I swallowed "I enjoy food too much to have a favourite"

He shakes his head and went back in,done with half of the meal,I drank the thick chocolate and milk tea and dropped back on the bed to rub my food belly.

Staring at the ceiling I wondered 'what is  raphael doing in my bathroom?'.

I stood up to go see what he is up to but the first step had a yelp burst out from me.

He rushed out of the bathroom and came to my tensed figure "what's wrong?"

My thighs and lady bits are protesting against the vigorous work they did,my  thighs ache like I did 75 squats yesterday and my core is pulsing in a not so painfully but uncomfortable way.