chapter thirteen -Undercover dresses

Saturday evening:

my doorbell is ringing it's connectors off,I need to disconnect that thing,it is too annoying.

"Queenie!! Are you sleeping?!" Ife shouts from the doorway of my apartment.
"I'm coming!,you don't need to shout the house down"

I open the door to find her bearing gifts,one thing I learnt about Ife is that, always be suspicious when she brings you gifts.

I eyed the bags and said
"What are those?" I asked warily

"They are for you,dummy and they also don't bite" she said as she thrust the bags at me and went straight to the kitchen.

"What did you cook?"

"I don't know how you seriously keep that figure which how much junk and food you inhale,cause you don't eat,you inhale food.am serious" I told her

She laughs and started dishing rice.

"It's good genes babe, good genes.check out what I brought for you"

"Before I check it,what do you want in return cause I don't trust your gifts" I narrow my eyes at her.
She smiles devilishly and that sent chills up my spine.

"Just check it!"

"Nope,you have to tell me"

"Just check it first,jeez!!,buying you stuffs is hard enough cause you are picky.....

First of all I am not picky,I accept all gifts,okay that's a lie.

....and getting you to open it is a tug of war,so open it"

"Okay" I grumble

I sat down on the sofa to open the bags and found dresses.

"These are dresses,okay not all,some are as short as tops. Why are buying me dresses,it is not birthday, it's not yours or did I miss something?" I asked

I turned to look at her and I saw that she has an mischievous glint in her eyes.

"No, it's just a bribe"
Hah ha!,I knew it.

"For what?,what am I doing this time?"

"We need to go undercover"

"What?!,ehn? Did I hear you right or are you running temperature?.wait when did you become a cop?"
I started laughing my ass out.

"Queenie,I am serious o"

I stopped laughing
"You for real?"

"Yes" she said with tears in her eyes.

I stood up and walk over to where she was in the kitchen,took her hands.

"What's wrong?,you acted weird yesterday too,so what's wrong?"

"We need to seat down"
Okay,this is getting serious

"Just say it,I love you no matter what,if we are going to kill someone,then we kill someone" I said jokingly

"Jeez, Queenie!, murder?" She laugh.

"You do know I will do it for you,nahh I probably will follow you,you will kill whoever it is and I will clean the scene of the crime"

We both laughed at that,then she Sobers up quickly.

"It is about a girl in one of my class,she cheated in of her exam....

Oh no,that's a ticket to being expelled from school.

...and the lecturer who caught her is blackmailing her into giving him sex and he is using her as a sex slave in his party,the most painful thing is that she is just seventeen"

"Wait what?! seventeen!"
"Yes, seventeen and lecturer is a senior lecturer who harasses females,he did it to me once and just because I didn't welcome his attentions,he told me that I am nothing and also will not accomplish anything without not sleeping around"

That son of a bitch,now that's why she is feeling down,Ife worked hard to get to where she is ,she did her master's program already,just so as to avoid the 'she being too young 'or 'her qualification is not enough'. And this creepy old goat is talking her down.

"Where can we find him?"

" I Know you are thinking of hurting him already for me but wait till I tell you his most disgusting secret"

"I'm listening"

" He has strong connections in this city cause he is of dubious nature, probably because sells drugs. He likes to throw some sex parties involving illegal drugs and that's where those dresses come in" she points to bags

"Are you for real?,babe involve the police"

"Are you deaf or something,he has crazy strong connections,there has to be incriminating evidence to bring this guy down,you know that my detective friend"

Yes detective freeman,someone who tried to arrest her cause he thought she was a prostitute,he didn't believe she actually has a legit job talkless of lecturing,until she showed him her ID card.

"Yes,so I met him and he told me that and advice me not bring the police in until I have evidence and I,no we need to help her Queenie,she is broken"
She cries.

I hug her,Ife has one of the most beautiful souls ever,we are in a time when people look th other  but she,she can never let a wrong go unpunished especially when there is a victim.

I love Ife but this is way over our heads,it is is different from when we were teens and did that in covering of teachers sleeping with student or the time.....I made up my mind,I can't let her do it alone.

" So when is this party?"

"Ooh,you are going to do it?" She asks hopefully
I gave her a nod

"Thank you so but you know you don't have too"

"You don't have to thank me,you will do the same and also I don't want you to die before me,how am I going to handle ovie if you die. So when is it?"
She laughs and answered

"Two weeks from now"

"Okay,that will do"

I left the kitchen to go back to the dresses and was trying to pick one that cover my booty at the same time my boobs.

"But why this many dresses?" I ask

"Just in case"

"In case of what?"

"If or when We want to go to party or you want to go to your love interest place" she smirks

"This is too skimpy and love interest, pleasssse"

I threw a top at her cause it can't be called a dress. She checks it out and says

"Nahh,it's not. So tell me about you and Raphael" Ife askes as she sat down on the sofa.

"Nothing,he saved me yesterday and that all"

Liar,liar,pants on fire.

"Yeahhhh right,with the way you were looking guilty at the same time thoroughly kissed and Raphael's hard on" she smirks

"Ife!!" I blush

"I don't like him,it just happened in the heat of an argument" I argue.
She scoffs.

"Anger is one thing that brings out what you truly feels" she said philosophical while palming her chest.

"I don't like him,I really DON'T!"
I yell.

"Yeah right,you may not like him but your lips and other part of you,do like like him"

I feel like slapping the smirk off her face...

****†***********†***********†**
So the girls have a mission and queen might be attracted to Raphael, do share your thoughts .💕💕